The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #131  
There are whole bunch but I'll keep it to just one & keep it tractor related... the PTO debris / leaf blower. It has changed the way I feel about clearing leaves for the drive & culverts & has given me back my fall weekends... & we use it for light snow & spring clean-up too.

RAD Debris Blower.jpg

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #132  
You’re not the last guy… I just got one too. Amazing
Okay, now I'm curious. I've never been amazed by any grease gun fitting, so I have to ask, exactly what are you guys talking about?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #133  
   / The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #134  
Another thing I bought a few years ago was a rolling cart. A lot of the time when I working down low I set the tools on the lower shelf. We’ve all been there, it seems we get every tool we own out, scattered on the floor, then we have to move everything to the other side, like when doing brakes. Now I just wheel around.

This one was a cheaper one from Amazon.
IMG_1927.jpeg

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #137  
Welder, Good grinder, good Knipex style channel locks, roll-up truck bed cover,

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #138  
Selecting a good one is important. When advising young guys I recommend they find one who already owns a pickup truck. The ability to tie a bowline, to ride a horse, or to drive oxen are good indicators.
Riding a horse may be easy to prove, but driving an oxen? Where does one get an oxen? United Rent-an-Oxen?

/ The one thing that you wonder why you didn't buy sooner? #140  
Agree!!
I have that saw also. It's a great 12" light weight saw that took over all the trim work from the gassers.
Ya, I got two of them. Not a lot of power, but they sure are handy. I love tools like that.