The "Pucker Polka"

/ The "Pucker Polka" #1  

KentT

Elite Member
Tractor
1993 Power Trac 1430 w/Kubota diesel engine
To those of us who've experienced the "pucker" as part of normal operation, I thought you might appreciate this movie clip...

I stumbled across it on YouTube -- it's about a 60 second clip after the "Mini" -- and one of the dumbest stunts I've seen lateley, even if it does take skill. I can't imagine the stress on the driveline when bouncing at the end....

YouTube - Excavator

/ The "Pucker Polka" #2  
KentT said:
To those of us who've experienced the "pucker" as part of normal operation, I thought you might appreciate this movie clip...

I stumbled across it on YouTube -- it's about a 60 second clip after the "Mini" -- and one of the dumbest stunts I've seen lateley, even if it does take skill. I can't imagine the stress on the driveline when bouncing at the end....

YouTube - Excavator
Thats pretty wild..:p

/ The "Pucker Polka" #3  
KentT said:

YouTube - Excavator

That's a great video. Wonder if I can do it with my PT?