Barbara passed Dec 30 2022
Cindy passed Jan 25 2023
Kirstie passed Dec 5 2022

/ The Resting Place. #523  
Enjoyed watching all of them…
Barbara passed Dec 30 2022
Cindy passed Jan 25 2023
Kirstie passed Dec 5 2022
That's the problem with news conglomerators like MSN where these three stories all popped up. They got them off of a disneyfanatic website and dumped them out like it's all recent news.

/ The Resting Place. #524  
That's the problem with news conglomerators like MSN where these three stories all popped up. They got them off of a disneyfanatic website and dumped them out like it's all recent news.
It's all about the clicks lol

/ The Resting Place. #525  
   / The Resting Place. #526  
I thought that Barbara Walters was old news. I should have paid more attention, or at least made my morning coffee first.

For some reason there was buko news about Disney this AM. Odd, as I don't have any interest in the place.

/ The Resting Place. #527  
I thought that Barbara Walters was old news. I should have paid more attention, or at least made my morning coffee first.

For some reason there was buko news about Disney this AM. Odd, as I don't have any interest in the place.
I’ve found coffee helps my CRS sometimes, I think maybe, or not.
Probably in the “news” because of the DeSentus feud.

/ The Resting Place. #529  

Yeah, I saw a bunch of Disney stuff on there here as well. And a bunch of local news, which I almost never see there.

/ The Resting Place. #530  
It's all about the clicks lol
Don't the people paying for these clicks eventually stop paying? Even dumb people figure it out.