The Resting Place.

/ The Resting Place. #531  
This is a real one...Jim Brown, the football player, passed away yesterday at age 87.

/ The Resting Place. #532  
Your guess is as good as mine! There seems to be a never ending supply of garbage and misinformation on the net.

/ The Resting Place. #533  
Don't the people paying for these clicks eventually stop paying? Even dumb people figure it out.
A couple decades ago when email spam first became popular, the government captured and prosecuted one of the largest spammers at the time. I recall he said something like for every 100,000 emails he sends out, he breaks even if just one person clicks on the link, and he profits if two people click on it.

That was 20ish years ago. Imagine how the technology has changed since then.

And that's just the spammers going after advertising click revenue. Imaging the profits that scammers get if they gain personal data.

/ The Resting Place. #534  
This is old news by now, but Pat Robertson has passed away.

Some may like him, some may hate him. I ask that if you can't speak respectfully, don''t say anything at all.

/ The Resting Place. #536  
Being a Mopar guy Barry Newman is held in high esteem to us for the movie Vanishing Point. It turned out to be a little weird but features a 70 Dodge Challenger 4 speed hemi car. It kind of funny but at the end the car crashes but they used a Camaro because they didn’t want to trash the Challenger.

/ The Resting Place. #537  
Being a Mopar guy Barry Newman is held in high esteem to us for the movie Vanishing Point. It turned out to be a little weird but features a 70 Dodge Challenger 4 speed hemi car. It kind of funny but at the end the car crashes but they used a Camaro because they didn’t want to trash the Challenger.
🤣

/ The Resting Place.
I started watching Vanishing Point one time because although I had seen it several times, I had never seen the opening few minutes. I watched intently to get the feel for how it started. It wasn't making sense at all. Like it was a completely different movie. It was. It was the remake. Not even close to the real one. I turned it off as soon as I realized it.