The Resting Place.

/ The Resting Place. #831  
Matthew Perry's autopsy is released and confirms drug abuse.

The amount of ketamine detected “would be enough to make him lose consciousness and lose his posture and his ability to keep himself above the water."

/ The Resting Place. #832  
sounds like a Michael Jackson scenario, too much of a drug being used for wrong purposes

/ The Resting Place. #833  
Matthew Perry's autopsy is released and confirms drug abuse.

The amount of ketamine detected “would be enough to make him lose consciousness and lose his posture and his ability to keep himself above the water."

Sounds like a more pleasant way to "stop watching tv" than eating lead.

/ The Resting Place. #835  
Sounds like a more pleasant way to "stop watching tv" than eating lead.

I can't possibly know, but I suspect it wasn't suicide. I think he just took too much junk and either drowned or died as a direct result of the drugs. He seemed to have a lot of physical and emotional issues.

/ The Resting Place. #836  
Legendary DJ Jim Ladd passed a few days back, just announced today: MSN

/ The Resting Place. #839  
   / The Resting Place. #840  
Founding Dixie Chicks member Laura Lynch was killed in a head-on collision in Texas yesterday 12/22/23
Tragic.

As a kid, I remember a classmate's father getting killed instantly in a car accident. I then was asked to be an alter server for his funeral a few days later. Kinda surreal. It was a Catholic school. Our whole class attended the funeral in our school uniforms, and she was sitting there in funeral clothes with her family.

Just something you don't forget.