The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,561  
The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

He hasn't responded to my offer to "test" his perfect grapple with my 100 HP Tractor that can lift 5000+ lbs. either.

That testing should confirm if a light weight, narrow, single lid grapple really is the true "Everyman's Grapple".

View attachment 518190

It's more pleasant in RI than TX this time of year. Drive your tractor up and we'll test the grapple. Six 3/8" bottom tines are probably stronger than your standard bucket so not concerned about static lift. Not so sure about ramming hidden boulders with a heavy utility tractor but I'm comfortable with any CUT on the planet. One TBNer has my exact grapple on his M59.

Come visit. Water is 74 degrees. I'll feed you smoked bluefish and grilled sea bass.
IMG_0570.JPGIMG_1222.JPGIMG_1194.JPGIMG_7616.JPG

Last edited:
   / The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,562  
He hasn't responded to my offer to "test" his perfect grapple with my 100 HP Tractor that can lift 5000+ lbs. either.

That testing should confirm if a light weight, narrow, single lid grapple really is the true "Everyman's Grapple".

View attachment 518190

Nobody has let me take a shot either. IMG_9951.JPG

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,563  
IT - First off, we love you...

Now I DARE you to say something negative about this happy EA Wicked Grapple Picture! :D

And by the way, this South Korean Made tractor could lead the charge north if it hits the fan anytime soon. The North would be running from the sharp serrated tines that do exactly what I bought them for. Let's hope and pray that nothing catastrophic happens over that way, and I do apologize for this very slight political diversion. GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND ALL OF OUR WICKED GRAPPLES AS WELL! :thumbsup:

Flag.jpg

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,564  

Now I DARE you to say something negative about this happy EA Wicked Grapple Picture! :D

And by the way, this South Korean Made tractor could lead the charge north if it hits the fan anytime soon. The North would be running from the sharp serrated tines that do exactly what I bought them for. Let's hope and pray that nothing catastrophic happens over that way, and I do apologize for this very slight political diversion. GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND ALL OF OUR WICKED GRAPPLES AS WELL! :thumbsup:

View attachment 518214

Snowback, I think your tractor was built in India? My LS was built in S. Korea. Very nice picture!

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!
#2,565  
Snowback, I think your tractor was built in India? My LS was built in S. Korea. Very nice picture!

His was made in South Korea by TYM, but we won't sweat it. That pic is SCREAMIN Red, White and Blue!
Travis

#2,566  
I can feel the love from here! :laughing:
Really, it could be a little boring without the little guy. :laughing:
Travis

#2,567  

GOD BLESS AMERICA, AND ALL OF OUR WICKED GRAPPLES AS WELL! :thumbsup:

View attachment 518214

Dude, that has to be my all time favorite Wicked Grapple pic for so many reasons! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Travis

#2,568  
Re: The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

It's more pleasant in RI than TX this time of year.
Come visit. Water is 74 degrees.

Man, you may not have a Wicked Grapple, but you d@mn sure have a killer view! :shocked:
Travis

sunset.JPG

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #2,569  
It's a grapple. Not exactly rocket science.
People are happy with their EA grapples. Only the island tractor man is unhappy, and he doesn't have one.
Go figure.
On a side note, I'm going to see Tom Petty on the 22nd.

Just to clarify something I repeat frequently, the drum I keep beating is NOT against EA grapples which are excellent. If I needed another grapple it would be an EA. The recurrent theme (?harangue) in my posts is to advise new grapple buyers to aim for narrow single lid EA grapples unless they have a specific need for a wider double. I also appreciate the 42" opening on my 48" 300ish lb single lid grapple so I hassle Travis about the 37" limit on the equivalent EA. I'm not unhappy with EA grapples, I just see room for improvement in a few details and in selection advice.