They are boostering the State Fair being held this week

/ They are boostering the State Fair being held this week #11  
What do you mean by "boostering"?

/ They are boostering the State Fair being held this week #12  
B’oo ster ing^

To booster.

/ They are boostering the State Fair being held this week #13  
I used to love the MA State fair and county fairs when I was younger.
We have a local fair here in PA that is similar with 4H, tractors, chicken dinner etc.
Has been canceled for the last two year, but looking forward to this one.

/ They are boostering the State Fair being held this week #15  
I went to the Iowa state fair in '69, '73, and again in '84. It's all the same stuff....long lines, cranky kids people, expensive, full parking lots.

Culligan water conditioning had the same booth with water seemingly running up hill in a clear plastic pipe.

The early years were better because it was in the cool of September. This year it starts in HOT August 11.

/ They are boostering the State Fair being held this week #16  
Can't stand that sort of thing. I at least used to be ok with farmers' markets, but nowadays they are junk food booths, crafts, Chinesium trinkets, etc. and a very few, very high-priced booths with a few tomatoes and beans or whatever. Last time my wife and I stopped in one, 90% of the booths were not farm-product related but instead junk.

/ They are boostering the State Fair being held this week #17  
I just go for the truck and tractor pulls... and of course the beer tent.
Not a state fair but the Armada Fair in Armada, MI. is my favorite one around.
It draws in a lot of high HP/TQ diesel trucks, obviously tons of sweet tractors too.

/ They are boostering the State Fair being held this week #18  
I like the fairs, not necessarily the crowd. Over here, the tractor and construction equipment dealers in the area where the fair is being held will display their machines there and it's a nice way to compare stuff across different manufacturers. And that's about my only interest on these fairs, just checking tractors.