Things found in the fields

/ Things found in the fields #1  

Agvg

Elite Member
Tractor
Mf135, Ursus C-355, David Brown 995
ForumRunner_20140121_202242.png

/ Things found in the fields #3  
Wow. Never found a sword. Lots of nails or old fence insulators. Old barb wire. Usually when I don't want it!!!

/ Things found in the fields
It was my grandfather that found it many years ago while he was working on the field, found a axe to so it was most likely remains of a grave.

/ Things found in the fields #5  
A neighbor asked me if I could cut the grass in a horse paddock I found fence posts lying in the grass, sunshade concrete base, random pices of firewood, various garden tools, children's toys and a roll of Sheep Fence. all overgrown so it was impossible to see. it ended with the neighbor had to sit and cut fence out of the mower and buy new blades for my mower

/ Things found in the fields #6  
Very cool. Thanks for sharing this.

/ Things found in the fields #7  
That's very cool!
We have some friends that have lots of arrow heads in their fields. I have yet to find one!

/ Things found in the fields #8  
One of the best tobacco patches(fields) we have is in front of the Jones Homeplace(homestead) circa 1880. Every year we plowed and disk the patch we found marbles, (glass and stone) metal and plastic toys, ammunition casings, a pocket knife, and all kinds of stuff.

/ Things found in the fields #9  
Very cool!

/ Things found in the fields #10  
Grave headstones, Irrigation pipe, rolls of wire. My wallet. Took me half a day and multiple passes discing a 15 acre strip in a 120 acre field. Coffee thermos. Tools. Drag harrow left in a muddy field by someone the previous year.