Think you know Afirca? take the quiz

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #2  
I assume you mean the Continent of Africa since there's no country of Africa. It's like South America or Europe--It's made up of multiple countries. Most folks on the street don't know what states border their own and couldn't travel across the US if given a map much less read it. Who cares about Africa? Does anyone know where that is? :cool:

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #3  
I lived in DR of Congo in the sixties, during the Congo Revolution. Much has changed since. I only scored 57% on the Quiz, but I got out alive. Some parts of Africa are difficult places to live, for a Caucasian person, but it is a captivating continent of stark, mostly misunderstood extremes. I carried a firearm everywhere back then, for personal defence. I was shot at once, by poisoned arrows, which missed me but hit pretty close by. The chap who shot at me was also carrying an old flint lock rifle of Bedouin origin. It as not loaded. He was probably a Matutsi native, judging by his tribal scars.

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #5  
20/21

Please refer to me as Dr. Rock Knocker

Last edited:
   / Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #7  
17/21... but some of them were 50/50 guesses after eliminating obvious furphies.

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #8  
I lived in DR of Congo in the sixties, during the Congo Revolution. Much has changed since. I only scored 57% on the Quiz, but I got out alive. Some parts of Africa are difficult places to live, for a Caucasian person, but it is a captivating continent of stark, mostly misunderstood extremes. I carried a firearm everywhere back then, for personal defence. I was shot at once, by poisoned arrows, which missed me but hit pretty close by. The chap who shot at me was also carrying an old flint lock rifle of Bedouin origin. It as not loaded. He was probably a Matutsi native, judging by his tribal scars.
It would appear you were very lucky and was able to get a close up look at this would-be assassin , very close, good work.

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #9  
Blimey; someone changed the names since I went to school.

/ Think you know Afirca? take the quiz #10  
I got 13 of 21 for a score of 62%, but would readily admit there were some lucky guesses.:laughing: