Thinking about buying a new BX2370- price/thought check

/ Thinking about buying a new BX2370- price/thought check #21  
Hopefully there will be aftermarket attachments that will be more affordable.

/ Thinking about buying a new BX2370- price/thought check
Hopefully there will be aftermarket attachments that will be more affordable.

I added just the QA for $279. Skipped the forks. Figured it would make more sense to have it when we hopefully get access to reasonable after market attachments.

/ Thinking about buying a new BX2370- price/thought check #23  
Was wondering, if you (or anyone else) know John...is the "sales tax savings thing" anything that can bite you in the butt later?

Can your "home state" come after you for the sales tax?

I had a friend that got "Two Bites". He financed a unit and the company that financed the unit filed a UCC with his resident state. They came after him for the State Sales Tax, County Property Tax and penalties. Ever since he shared this with me I have been a little more than "Gun Shy". http://www.naeda.com/Portals/0/docs/Manufacturer Relations/UCC-Summary.pdf

/ Thinking about buying a new BX2370- price/thought check #24  
Yikes, thanks Gatro (and to you too Chris, for the explanation). :censored: I guess they gotta get ya one way or another.

/ Thinking about buying a new BX2370- price/thought check #25  
Yikes, thanks Gatro (and to you too Chris, for the explanation). :censored: I guess they gotta get ya one way or another.

This is a rare and extreme example. Doesn't mean it's not true, just usually doesn't happen. There are "probably" a hundred to one that don't get billed by their state for out of state purchases just like most people don't collect and send in state sales tax on yard sale sales or knife swaps or gun sales or abide by posted speed limits.

/ Thinking about buying a new BX2370- price/thought check #26  
I added just the QA for $279. Skipped the forks. Figured it would make more sense to have it when we hopefully get access to reasonable after market attachments.

if the Kubota QA is the same as skid loaders, there are many places to get forks...best deals are from aftermarket dealers...I think I paid less than $600 for the frame AND forks...

/ Thinking about buying a new BX2370- price/thought check #27  
if the Kubota QA is the same as skid loaders, there are many places to get forks...best deals are from aftermarket dealers...I think I paid less than $600 for the frame AND forks...

It is different on the bx and small b series.

Sent from my Samsung SPH-L710 using TractorByNet

/ Thinking about buying a new BX2370- price/thought check

I was able to use an extra $500 Kubota attachment rebate so paid about $700 for the forks, frame and QA. They also changed out the loader because for the forks Kubota requires a stiffer frame. I'm glad I did it- have trimmed a bunch of trees and the forks have been VERY handy with the brush hauling!