This is my last post on TBN

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / This is my last post on TBN #72  
Tnt Doesn't work because it's disjoined from TBN...plus Jerrybob is like talking to a 2 year old.
I'm not sure he's 2. He's definitely not diaper trained.

/ This is my last post on TBN #73  
I hate to break this to you. TBN is not the Internet. It is a privately owned website.

So you shoot the bad guy to only watch him revive himself under a new username.

I've seen it happen over and over. It's a cat a mouse game.

TBN is not a zero sum game.

/ This is my last post on TBN #74  
And it’s idiotic how science is mid-perceived as politics.
If you read Mike's post thoroughly you would see it's not science that closes the threads. it's politics. And it's idiotic to not see that. :ROFLMAO:

/ This is my last post on TBN #75  
Lemme get this straight. TBN is ‘bad’ because it is over moderated and TNT is ‘bad’ because there is no moderation.
There is moderation on TNT but it's like having a referee at a prize fight. here from what I see, moderation swoops down and locks a thread and / or gives the op a vacation but no explainantion is ever given to the receiver of the discipline and I can say that without malice because I've been there more than once. I got miffed about it and took a couple year timeout btw. being much older now (not quite as old as Bird however), I've become more mellow.

/ This is my last post on TBN #77  
Gee Mike, I forgot about you being a moderator as well. I don't see you much on here anymore.
We moved to a smaller place, sold the tractor :(.

/ This is my last post on TBN #78  
Lemme get this straight. TBN is ‘bad’ because it is over moderated and TNT is ‘bad’ because there is no moderation.
Nope. Not even close.

/ This is my last post on TBN #79  
So you shoot the bad guy to only watch him revive himself under a new username.

I've seen it happen over and over. It's a cat a mouse game.

TBN is not a zero sum game.
Yep. I've saw that happen more than once with the same member in the same day. :rolleyes:

/ This is my last post on TBN #80  
Status
Not open for further replies.