This is tragic

/ This is tragic #4  
I'm so sorry, they say that part of the country take's ribs seriously.
Had you went in twice instead of only once a day that might have been enough to kept them in business.

/ This is tragic #5  
My favorite rib joint is HOME. Ain't nobody shutting that down :) I say get a pellet grill and don't worry about your favorite place to eat shutting down again.

/ This is tragic
I'm so sorry, they say that part of the country take's ribs seriously.
Had you went in twice instead of only once a day that might have been enough to kept them in business.
I'm ashamed to admit I hadn't so much as been to the drive up window in over a month. The owner probably retired or died, she was at the right age to do either. It's surprising that nobody bought it and kept it going the place had been in business for over fifty years. :cry:

/ This is tragic #7  
Sorry for your loss. If you ever need a fix, Texas is here for you. ;)

Maybe you could be that person. Open the place back up, even at a loss. Train someone to take over in a few years. Some places around here are only open a few days a week and close for the day when they run out or 5pm. Usually, they run out first!

/ This is tragic #8  
All good things must come to end.... :(

/ This is tragic #9  
Sorry for your loss. We have a place here in East Texas that is famous for their ribs. By far the best ribs I have ever had. Maybe we can figure out a way to ship you some. :unsure:

/ This is tragic #10  
My favorite rib joint is HOME. Ain't nobody shutting that down :) I say get a pellet grill and don't worry about your favorite place to eat shutting down again.
The key to successful smoked ribs: