Those Craigslist photos

/ Those Craigslist photos #191  
Ok, I can see that now. In fact, I can see where I can use one towing my Dads JD B.

/ Those Craigslist photos #193  
A lot of those fitness training places are buying these old tires, Soldier Fit etc there flipping tires, don't ask me why.

Probably are flipping by hand because they don't have a tractor to pick them up with. :laughing:

/ Those Craigslist photos #194  
Sorry, no photo but the written part was better:

"...I have a Chicago Electric MIG welder. it is a 240 volt 170 amp welder.you're also able to hook up oxygen or gas tank...." :shocked::eek:

You'll end up like: . . . . :fiery:

/ Those Craigslist photos
Good set of photos, but the description....

norust.jpg

Bruce

To be fair, light surface rust and no rust through's is considered 'rust free'

Don't words have meaning? I would be OK with "light rust" or "surface rust" but not with "no rust."

Bruce

/ Those Craigslist photos #198  
I listed a pair of used (60% remaining) front tires off my little 18hp Yanmar, size 6.00 x 12. That's an R-1 about the size of a Honda tire. My only inquiry was some nut who asked a lot of questions in several emails. I finally got out of him he wanted big tractor tires for free to set up a marathon runner training course. I didn't answer his last "Do you still have them?".

/ Those Craigslist photos #199  
00202_3ld2e0JFHCm_600x450.jpg

Not sure why it is on a pile of rocks but description says does not run. So do you need to bring a crane to buy?

Hydrolic ram

hydrolicram.jpg

Bruce