Those Craigslist photos

/ Those Craigslist photos #222  
What, that it is creosote wood from a light pole?:laughing:

That's tulip poplar. Very common around here. Very straight trunks. It would make good lumber if it were better wood. Rots too easily. But, some use it for barn siding. As long as it's kept painted and away from moisture it's not bad. I have heard of people using it for indoor trim, and liking it. Not great firewood, though.

Anybody notice the great cutting job on the stump? :eek:

Darn you... just lost a half hour of my life (when I could have been on TBN)

Or doing something useful! :laughing:

/ Those Craigslist photos #225  
Some assembly required. :thumbsup:
Here is the text: 1984 dodge - 1984 dodge 225 six cylinder intake manifold end hood,4 speed overdrive transmission standard and shifter,1959 studebaker 3 speed overdrive transmission.

ask for Allen cash only call for prices

00L0L_iIOHo7QY2f0_600x450.jpg00G0G_gUM1zrL6bym_600x450.jpg00T0T_ia39vYwSKM_50x50c.jpg00202_b7b1SfgSBAC_600x450.jpg00t0t_3hFHa5iGMEL_600x450.jpg

1984 dodge

/ Those Craigslist photos #227  
That reminds me of this one, text is best: Parting Out 8n

"...Parting out a complete tractor has good running motor trans rear end hood fenders front bumper lift top lift pump axles radiator dist governor REAR WHEELS SOLD front rims 16" new air filter radius arms front axle seat and other parts call or text I am north of ...."

View attachment 496961

View attachment 496962

/ Those Craigslist photos #228  
Is there a trailer in there somewhere?
I wonder if the buyer has to take all that junk off of it?
Here is the accompanying text:

foldable 4x7 trailer - $200
00h0h_aP8Q8Scp1YJ_1200x900.jpg 00K0K_4mOBDAnSYcU_1200x900.jpg
I have a foldable 4x7 trailer for sale. Decwnt shape, just used as storage. Tires are great, everything works, deck is solid. Rated at around 1400 lbs. Asking $200 firm. Needs new tags, clear title in hand. Need to get rid of it because it seems i only use it for storage. Call or text ........

You would think that someone trying to sell something would at least take the time to clear it off so a buyer can get a look at it.

/ Those Craigslist photos #229  
Is there a trailer in there somewhere?
I wonder if the buyer has to take all that junk off of it?
Here is the accompanying text:
foldable 4x7 trailer - $200
View attachment 497746 View attachment 497747
I have a foldable 4x7 trailer for sale. Decwnt shape, just used as storage. Tires are great, everything works, deck is solid. Rated at around 1400 lbs. Asking $200 firm. Needs new tags, clear title in hand. Need to get rid of it because it seems i only use it for storage. Call or text ........
You would think that someone trying to sell something would at least take the time to clear it off so a buyer can get a look at it.
Perhaps those things are included in the purchase price? I see a rim ($20?), a Kobalt sawzall and charger ($129 new, lets say $50 now), a couple of extension cords ($10 each?), an engine hoist (at least $100), some casters ($20?) and some other random odd assorted stuff...

Aaron Z