Those Craigslist photos

/ Those Craigslist photos #231  
Untitled.jpg

In case they take it down

/ Those Craigslist photos
Not Craigslist, but it is a large tractor.

Bruce

massivefergusonad.jpg

/ Those Craigslist photos #234  
ISO Nubian goats

Does he think that's a goat?
Just to let you know that ISO = "In Search Of..." Also, with his other comment, "...unrelated let me know what you have" He/she is trying to tell you that he is open to trades, without actually saying it. Also, I bet his ad was looked at more because of that thing on his arm!

I've seen some ads where I would try and guess what the person was selling... either horrible at typing or never passed 3 grade. Which is fine, I like trying to figure the ad out. (This from someone who really sucks at English).

I tell people; English is my second language.... I don't have a first one.

/ Those Craigslist photos #235  
Just to let you know that ISO = "In Search Of..." Also, with his other comment, "...unrelated let me know what you have" He/she is trying to tell you that he is open to trades, without actually saying it. Also, I bet his ad was looked at more because of that thing on his arm!

I've seen some ads where I would try and guess what the person was selling... either horrible at typing or never passed 3 grade. Which is fine, I like trying to figure the ad out. (This from someone who really sucks at English).

I tell people; English is my second language.... I don't have a first one.
Wow, you did much better at interpreting that than I. I realize ISO is in search of, but couldn't relate the pic to the ad.

/ Those Craigslist photos #236  
Around here Craigslist occasionally has ads from someone saying don't give your goats, chickens, unwanted livestock pets to that guy who is advertising he wants them for free.
Because he wants them for butchering.

And another ad runs continually from someone running a 'goat rescue'. He wants free feed, bedding, fencing, and even wants free rent for a location to move to, because he can't afford what he's attempting and his landlord doesn't appreciate it.
That guy occasionally gets negative ads posted criticizing him, too, but I think only saying he's pushy and unreasonable.
I wouldn't want to be his landlord.

/ Those Craigslist photos #237  
Wait, what's for sale?!

1490652424084.jpg