Thoughts on pricing B2650HSDC

/ Thoughts on pricing B2650HSDC #1  

edgarrian

Platinum Member
Tractor
NA
Hey guys im new to the forum but have been creeping around and reading comparisons of tractors for sometime. Im looking to buy a cab tractor here in about 4 to 6 months. My wife and I bought 9 acre wooded lot and I have already cleared trees where the house will go and built the driveway. The driveway is about 100 yards long. Ill be using the tractor for light duty such as snow removal and for ease of cutting wood. Probably get a tiller for the garden that we will have. I will have a three car garage with one side of it used for the tractor. In Indiana we don't get a lot of snow fall but at times we can get a good bit of snow. I have contacted a dealer near me and here is the pricing

B2650HSDC Cost 22,050 List 24,705
LA534 Loader 3025
B2366 Quick Coupler 400
B2356 60" QC bucket 530

Subtotal 26,005

I guess kubuto is offering 0% for 48 months with a 300 loader rebate or 500 tractor, 300 loader rebate for cash Prices do not reflect the rebates or sales tax

What do u guys think of this offer

He also added the B3350HSDC Cost at 26,200 and then then everything same as above. Im looking to keep it small to keep in garage

Thanks for the help

/ Thoughts on pricing B2650HSDC #2  
I just went through the same thing, but I was shopping without the cab (won't fit in my garage). I ended up buying the Deere, but it was basically a coin-flip. Honestly, the pedal arrangement on the Kubota probably cost them the sale.

Make sure that you spec that garage with a tall door! Also, the third bay of one of our garages is extra deep (30'). I recommend you try to do something like that at your new place. The tractor doesn't take up much room, but the implements will eat up square footage in a hurry!

I had decided that getting the B3350 was a no-brainer. It's a lot more horsepower for only $1500 up-front. That horsepower will make all of your work easier, but will especially matter if/when you buy a snowblower, tiller, mower, or anything else that hooks to the PTO.

/ Thoughts on pricing B2650HSDC
And I may up to the 3350, I plan on having a garage door that will allow it to be pulled in. Ill probably a build a small post frame building for implements. Anyone else have thoughts on pricing

/ Thoughts on pricing B2650HSDC #4  
Have you done a build on Kubota's website and if so, how much is the difference? "Good buy" is hard to determine without knowing he list.

Different areas have different results, so what might seem good in one place may not elsewhere or so I've heard. Several members have good competitive dealers around them and others don't.

I really like that series though and would also probably go with the B3350 especially with the cab to compensate for the power loss.

/ Thoughts on pricing B2650HSDC #5  
:welcome:
To the forum from Northwest Alabama. I would recommend the bigger HP if possible. I have found times when my 32HP seems small.

He stated the list price was 24,705

So im getting 2k off. I have done the build price on the website but I don't remember ill have to check

/ Thoughts on pricing B2650HSDC #7  
$2,000 off an almost $25,000 list price is not that great.

10% is an OK deal.

15% is a good deal.

I'd say 12% would be a fair compromise.

Some dealers will give as much as 15% off. My local Kubota dealer wouldn't.

Last edited:
   / Thoughts on pricing B2650HSDC #8  
I am currently going thru the same process. I currently have a JD 2210 and am looking to get a cab tractor. At first I was going to stick with JD, but after doing a lot of research I have realized that there are more options out there than just the big name guys. If you are set on a Kuboata then don't bother reading anymore.

I am in the same boat about getting it in the garage. (Though I will not sacrifice quality or capability to do it.) The shortest cabs are built by LS, JD, Kubota and Massey. Kioti was on my list but it is too tall for my garage and nothing seemed to be that much better than the others to go with it to let it sit outside. If you are looking at the smallest factory cab then the B2650 is it. I eliminated it after making a spread sheet to compare eveything.

Here is what I found:
MANUFACTURER/ HP / PTO HP / FUEL TANK / HEIGHT/ WEIGHT / LOADER LIFT CAP/ BREAKOUT FORCE / HITCH CAP/ PRICE

B3350: / 33 / 27 / 7.1 / 84.6 / 2447 / 1146 / 2321 / / Your working on this

LS XR3037HC: / 36.5 / 29.6 / 12.4 / 87 / 3590 / 2182 / 3420 / 1808 / $24,500 with loader is what I was quoted

MF 1736: / 36.2 / 26.3 / 10.6 / 91.3 / 3803 / 1900 / 1841 / / $30,000 I was quoted over phone, someone on here said $26,000

JD 3033R: / 32.2 / 24.3 / 11.8 / 85 / 3570 // Didn't get a price but older model is over $30,0000

Again based on this I threw out the 2650 because it didn't seem to be any real comparison with this group. Not that its not a good tractor but for a couple of thousand more may as well bump up to these. These are just numbers off their website or brochures so actual values or what they can do may be different , as I am sure some will be quick to post.

Not trying to steer you one way or the other, just thought I would give you some of the research I did and recommend keeping your options open.

Sorry this didn't post like I typed it so it may be hard to read.

Last edited:
thanks cford 36. I have a LS dealership not too far from where we will be living