Thoughts/Opinions on a Used Blower

/ Thoughts/Opinions on a Used Blower #21  
As long as that blower is 3-4 inches wider that your wheels you'd be foolish to keep looking for a better deal.
You already found it!
It has had an easy life and I'll bet you don't even need to spend anything on it to go to work. (other that the 3 point pins)

As I said earlier, all wear parts are 'on the shelf' at many locations.
About the only caution I'd suggest is to be sure the gear box turns freely without any clunks or grinding, (but I'd doubt you'll hear or feel any)

/ Thoughts/Opinions on a Used Blower
As long as that blower is 3-4 inches wider that your wheels you'd be foolish to keep looking for a better deal.
You already found it!
It has had an easy life and I'll bet you don't even need to spend anything on it to go to work. (other that the 3 point pins)

As I said earlier, all wear parts are 'on the shelf' at many locations.
About the only caution I'd suggest is to be sure the gear box turns freely without any clunks or grinding, (but I'd doubt you'll hear or feel any)

I'm gonna go get it. That chute rotating rig was really the only thing giving me pause. It just seems pretty wild, and now that I've seen the manuals I don't think it was installed right?

/ Thoughts/Opinions on a Used Blower
Another example of what the chute rotate has me confused. Here's another for sale, notice how the chute rotate appears installed differently?
Blower B 1.jpgBlower B 2.jpgBlower B 3.jpg