Throttle problem

/ Throttle problem #1  

Gatesy68

Tractor
Mahindra emax 20s
Hi New tractor owner I have a 2020 Mahindra Emax 20s is there a way to adjust the throttle lever so it stays where you put it mine drops right back down to idle when you take your hand off it or is that the way they are

/ Throttle problem #2  
Hi New tractor owner I have a 2020 Mahindra Emax 20s is there a way to adjust the throttle lever so it stays where you put it mine drops right back down to idle when you take your hand off it or is that the way they are
if its anything like the max series, there is a spring and 2 nuts, you would need to increase tension on the nut. On my max i had to loosen it, because it was too stiff. if the tractor is new the dealer should be handling this.

/ Throttle problem
if its anything like the max series, there is a spring and 2 nuts, you would need to increase tension on the nut. On my max i had to loosen it, because it was too stiff. if the tractor is new the dealer should be handling this.
thank you i will be calling the dealer didnt know if it was a common problem or easy fix before i called them thank you again