Tie Rod Ends KD45 SE HYD Cab

/ Tie Rod Ends KD45 SE HYD Cab #1  

landdog49

Tractor
Zetor 7441 Cab FEL, Kioti DK45SE HST Cab FEL
I am looking for the following parts for Kioti DK-45SE HYD Cab: outside mirror, windshield reservoir, and both tie rods. I hope to find aftermarket parts that are lot cheaper. Several years ago, I read a post somewhere that some auto tie rods would fit, but I can't find the post.

All ideas would be appreciated.

/ Tie Rod Ends KD45 SE HYD Cab #3  
Well in my experience you need to get pricing on OEM parts first to know if aftermarket parts are cheaper or not. Then after comparing prices you should also compare quality and fitment. Only then can you make an informed decision… 😉

/ Tie Rod Ends KD45 SE HYD Cab #4  
At least with [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] tie rod ends, [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] never has grease fittings in them, only metal plugs whereas the aftermarket ones always have grease fittings which I consider a plus.

/ Tie Rod Ends KD45 SE HYD Cab
Thank you. I always get the dealer price first.

/ Tie Rod Ends KD45 SE HYD Cab #6  
Last I checked, a long time ago, Kioti sold the tie rod end as a single piece with the arm that the rod end attaches to, for around $150 EACH side. I passed on those. Any other info, or an available cross reference part, please post for us all.
TIA,
CM
P.S. Suggest you change thread title to DK45....

Last edited:
Thank you.

/ Tie Rod Ends KD45 SE HYD Cab #8  
Thank you.
Is it that unusual of size? I mean, Tie Rod ends in automotive applications are fairly universal these days. Couple of different sizes (M10, M12) couple of different threads. a few different lengths,

Can you take one off and take it to a good Auto Supply/Mechanic shop? One that maybe specializes in suspensions?

If you can't take it off (or don't want to; for which I don't blame you) can you take some pictures of one and take some good measurements while you're at it?

It's a Kioti, not a Deere. Should be able to buy parts for it on the open market. Which is THE number one, numero uno, absolute reason I won't allow anything green in my equipment barn. Not a chance on God's Earth.

But....... I'm the type that holds a grudge.

But what none of those fine gentlemen got to the point that I did. You think you can cut the yoke off and have a driveline shop make you a new driveshaft.

Nope. Mr Greene uses(used??) a proprietary Spline. It won't match up to any other spline anywhere in the Galaxy. The only place to get one is from Mr Greene and he won't sell you just the yoke, he wants to sell you the whole kit-and-kaboodle. When I was looking, it was near $800.

I bought an entire driveshaft, aluminum, balanced, with both U-Joints and the spline for my Mustang from Ford Performance for $200 some years ago. Things have gone up but my experience with Mr Greene was over 5 years ago.

It won't happen again.

Sorry for the rant but I want people to appreciate how lucky they are to have a Kioti

Last edited:
Thank you. When I get the problems with my new Kioti NX6010 resolved, I will be back to replace the tie rod at a reasonable price.

/ Tie Rod Ends KD45 SE HYD Cab #10  
On one of mine the nut was just loose, so I that tightened it back up... I think the other rod end now does have some play though.