Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #11  
have you seen this:

willy

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #12  
Analysis paralysis o_O Been there, done that!

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #13  
Interesting choices to compare. The Kioti 3510 has waaayyyy more loader capacity than the kubotas you mention, or the wimpy deere. And the 3510SE has all those nice optional features like telescoping rear 3-pt links, linked-pedal hydrostat, etc. The Exhaust DPF seems quite reliable on them, people are up over 1000 hours now without issue.

I cant wait to buy my 3510SE. Don't have the wife on board yet, since my current tractor still kicks arse too.

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis
Interesting choices to compare. The Kioti 3510 has waaayyyy more loader capacity than the kubotas you mention, or the wimpy deere. And the 3510SE has all those nice optional features like telescoping rear 3-pt links, linked-pedal hydrostat, etc. The Exhaust DPF seems quite reliable on them, people are up over 1000 hours now without issue.

I cant wait to buy my 3510SE. Don't have the wife on board yet, since my current tractor still kicks arse too.

I really like the Kioti. The specs are ridiculous for the price. I have a dealer 15 miles away and the price is good. My brother has one and loves it. The kubota dealer is a mile from my house and the price is great too. I have friends that have the L and love it. I am not getting much seperation here to make a decision.

Maybe I should just get a wheelbarrow and bottle of Advil?

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #15  
Since you are looking at the 3510SE instead of the 3510SE HST, I was wondering how you feel about that shuttle shift tranny over the HST?

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #16  
Expand your search to include a CTL. Sounds like you don’t really need a tractor from the tasks you listed, but maybe a CTL.

Costs more, though.

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #17  
I think you would be happy with either the Kubota or Kioti. Both are good tractors. I also think you are wise to back off the JD. Quite stressing and just make a decision. Basing it on something as simple as the comfort of the seating position is as important (if not more important and identifiable) as assumed resale value (either would resell well). You will be happy with either.

If you really enjoy stress in decision making you should consider the many other good brands out there too (Mahindra, Branson, Yanmar.... the list goes on)

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #20  
how about the lx2610?