Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis
Thanks all for your replies and input. The deal has been made and the L3301 will be delivered next Wednesday.

Now I have to stay away from the what ifs and what about the’s...

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #42  
Human nature to second guess yourself. Congrats on the purchase and post some pics and feedback when you get it.

Look what showed up today. Pics or it never happened.

Attachments

• 2D9AE71A-B3F6-49F2-A4B2-3BED04B02164.jpeg
    2D9AE71A-B3F6-49F2-A4B2-3BED04B02164.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 96
   / Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #44  
Congrats on your new toy....ehhh... I mean tool! Good looking tractor!

Well that didn’t take long. I don’t deserve anything nice. Note to future buyers. When you mount your quick attach make sure you lift it slowly and make sure it doesn’t hit anything. If your top link is all the way in you could bust out a tail light.
88130BE4-344A-43C8-86D0-CE1DABDBFD0B.jpeg

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #46  
Nice machine! And congrats on getting the first piece of damage out of the way. Now you can relax and just use the thing.

Nice log pile, too

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #47  
Nice machine! And congrats on getting the first piece of damage out of the way. Now you can relax and just use the thing.

Nice log pile, too
Yeah, now that i knocked the new off it i dont feel so bad to put it to work and get it dirty and scratched.

I did want to cry though.

/ Time to Upgrade- Stuck in Analysis #49  
Well that didn’t take long. I don’t deserve anything nice. Note to future buyers. When you mount your quick attach make sure you lift it slowly and make sure it doesn’t hit anything. If your top link is all the way in you could bust out a tail light. View attachment 696317

So you don't feel so bad...basically the same thing happened to me (to a lesser extent) on my brand-new L2501. As I was bringing up the QH, I saw that it was touching the rear light bezels. I adjusted the top link but, I didn't account for any side-to-side movement on the 3pt hitch. Well, that was a mistake and I deeply scratched and scuffed both my rear tail light bezels on my new L2501. I feel your pain.

Mike