Tire Sealer ZTR

/ Tire Sealer ZTR #1  

PearlWhiteGT

Bronze Member
Tractor
New Holland T1510
What tire sealer are you guys running on your ZTR's?

/ Tire Sealer ZTR #2  
Nothing on my personal mower. I dont run over things that can give me flats.

My friends landscape company that I help him do maintenance on the fleet of equipment.....those mowers get a product called Ultraseal

/ Tire Sealer ZTR #4  
'Slime' isn't what it was 30 yrs ago. FlatOut Multi-purpose works for me from ZTRs to '80s NH skidder. (a worst case of leaky rims)

/ Tire Sealer ZTR
Thanks, my local dealer sells something called Multiseal. Any of you guys heard of it? Just noticed that multiseal is the maker of flat out. Wondering why they don't carry the flat out.

/ Tire Sealer ZTR
What's the difference between multi and outdoor power equipment?

/ Tire Sealer ZTR #8  
Target marketing and customer convenience? M-S sold in buckets and F-O in quart bottles with ads for consumers like us vs for industry.

Not much different than Duracell putting out 'CopperTop' & 'Pro Cell batteries' with identical performance specs. We see the former hanging in a shrink pack while the latter is densely packaged in cartons with no wasted space. Ever see the black & red vs black & copper ones on store shelves? Different ads & containers but often the same range of products depending where/how we shop for them.

btw, I bought the F-O four-pack as posted above. (not for highway use) Unused quart bottles fit on the shelf better than a 3/4-full 5-gal bucket too.

/ Tire Sealer ZTR #10  
I filled my front tractor tires with Liquitube and so far no more flats.