Titan Attachments on Amazon

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #1  
Tractor
Kioti NX4510 HST CAB
Has anyone had a good or bad experience with "Titan Attachments" on Amazon? I read there is an American company and a overseas company named Titan. I'm looking to purchase a 60" standard duty clam shell grapple rake. My budget is $2,000.00. Titan has one on Amazon for $1,900.00 with free shipping. That fits my bill but not if it's crappy or customer service don't help if there is a problem. Being on Amazon, I feel there is some protection.

Any thoughts?

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #2  
I and others here have had good experience with the Titan brand attachments. Some suggest they are lesser quality than the USA made implements.
I say if you are not using the machine commercially it will likely be just fine.

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon
Hey scooter, I went ahead and purchased the Titan 60" root rake grapple. It came with Flat Face hydraulic couplers. My tractor has the Pioneer type poppet couplers. I purchased some Pioneer couplers and replaced the flat face couplers on the grapple. However, the grapple does not open and close. The tractor had a 3rd function joystick when I bought it. It has two buttons on the side, but nothing happens when I push them. Do you have any thoughts on this?

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #4  
There are 2 types of 3rd function. 1 that works with a buttons to open and close independent of the loader movement. The other is a diverter valve which you have to hold the button and then curl the bucket but instead of curling the grapple will open or close. If you have 2 buttons and one is a diverter valve then the other is probably an override for the self leveling function.

Thank you tfuller. I will try that tomorrow when I get home from work.

Got home late and after dark. I will try try your suggestion out tomorrow. Fingers crossed! 🤞

Last edited:
   / Titan Attachments on Amazon #6  
Has anyone had a good or bad experience with "Titan Attachments" on Amazon? I read there is an American company and a overseas company named Titan. I'm looking to purchase a 60" standard duty clam shell grapple rake. My budget is $2,000.00. Titan has one on Amazon for $1,900.00 with free shipping. That fits my bill but not if it's crappy or customer service don't help if there is a problem. Being on Amazon, I feel there is some protection.

Any thoughts?
I bought their stump bucket.
but it got lost in shipping.
They refunded my money.

I then bought a 13k lb TLB.

At this point purchased one of their "extreme duty" adjustable fixed thumbs for the backhoe.

I was surprised by how heavily built it was.

Actually, almost Over built for the bucket which has 8300lb of break out force.

They used 1 3/8" Pins

Very happy with its build quality but it may be heavier than it needs to be... since some other manufacturers us stronger AR 400 or cold rolled steel versus whatever Titan is using.

I would definitely compare weights and what type of steel is used.
Especially if your FEL does not have a lot of extra lift capacity.

Last edited:
   / Titan Attachments on Amazon #7  

Any thoughts?
To answer the original question. The American brand changes their name to Iron craft to distance themselves from these guys misusing their name.

I hope yours works out. Personally, I don't like companies that try to deceive to get business. There have been a lot of people who post problems, but the prices are good.

FYI to everyone. Titan's advertisement said it would be delivered to home or business. I don't have a business, so I chose my home address. When the day came for the delivery, I got a call from TFORCE Freight, apparently they bought out UPS Freight, and said they don't come down driveways. I would have to come to the road and unload the grapple from the truck. Based on the advertisement, I was under the impression that they came to the house and had the capability to unload it.

I ended up having to drive 60 miles to the freight terminal and have them load it on my pickup truck. Luckily, I had recently bought a pair of pallet fork tines (without the frame) and set them on the skid steer quick attach arms. They just hung by their own weight. Somehow, I was able to get the 855 lb grapple out of the pickup and to the ground without mishap.

Just be aware if ordering from Titan, they will not come to the home and you will be responsible for unloading it youself. Perhaps this is common with all freight deliveries? This was my first.

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #9  
At my home, we can't accept a tractor trailer. Generally we just request a straight truck from the destination terminal. I've had motor companies sub the final delivery a time or two. Usually they lift gate, but we have forks too.

The only time we couldn't get them to put the load on a straight truck was strangely Home Depot. They've sub'd their home deliveries. The first driver called and GPS told her that she wasn't gonna ever get out if she came our way. Smart lady. Then the next day it was supposed to be on smaller truck. Nope. BUT, the guy threw the 12' pallet of lumber and metal on his Moffit and just winded his way 1/2 mile back to our house. Two thumbs up for that guy.

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #10  
FYI to everyone. Titan's advertisement said it would be delivered to home or business. I don't have a business, so I chose my home address. When the day came for the delivery, I got a call from TFORCE Freight, apparently they bought out UPS Freight, and said they don't come down driveways. I would have to come to the road and unload the grapple from the truck. Based on the advertisement, I was under the impression that they came to the house and had the capability to unload it.

I ended up having to drive 60 miles to the freight terminal and have them load it on my pickup truck. Luckily, I had recently bought a pair of pallet fork tines (without the frame) and set them on the skid steer quick attach arms. They just hung by their own weight. Somehow, I was able to get the 855 lb grapple out of the pickup and to the ground without mishap.

Just be aware if ordering from Titan, they will not come to the home and you will be responsible for unloading it youself. Perhaps this is common with all freight deliveries? This was my first.

No freight company delivering in anything bigger than a UPS truck has actually come down my drive.