Titan Attachments on Amazon

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #11  
FYI to everyone. Titan's advertisement said it would be delivered to home or business. I don't have a business, so I chose my home address. When the day came for the delivery, I got a call from TFORCE Freight, apparently they bought out UPS Freight, and said they don't come down driveways. I would have to come to the road and unload the grapple from the truck. Based on the advertisement, I was under the impression that they came to the house and had the capability to unload it.

I ended up having to drive 60 miles to the freight terminal and have them load it on my pickup truck. Luckily, I had recently bought a pair of pallet fork tines (without the frame) and set them on the skid steer quick attach arms. They just hung by their own weight. Somehow, I was able to get the 855 lb grapple out of the pickup and to the ground without mishap.

Just be aware if ordering from Titan, they will not come to the home and you will be responsible for unloading it youself. Perhaps this is common with all freight deliveries? This was my first.
They delivered the Thumb but the FedEx driver literally dropped it in the driveway, kind of felt bad for the driver, the thumb was 138 lbs.

Last edited:
   / Titan Attachments on Amazon #12  
FYI to everyone. Titan's advertisement said it would be delivered to home or business. I don't have a business, so I chose my home address. When the day came for the delivery, I got a call from TFORCE Freight, apparently they bought out UPS Freight, and said they don't come down driveways. I would have to come to the road and unload the grapple from the truck. Based on the advertisement, I was under the impression that they came to the house and had the capability to unload it.
I think that's normal for anything shipped by freight. They expect you to be able to unload the item off the truck, with a forklift or the like. Responsible dealers will point that out to you, and offer to specify a lift gate at extra cost if you need the truck to lower the load to the ground.

No way a semi could get up our driveway (or at least, get back down). When I've ordered freighted items I've have it shipped to a local business that can unload it for me, meet the truck at a place I can transfer the item to my pickup if it's light enough, or order a lift gate and meet the truck on the public road at the end of our driveway.

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #13  
This is essentially correct. Once you've dealt with freight a few times you start to figure out the game.

If you need something brought to your residential address and you don't already have an effective forklift device that can get it off the truck, you MUST specify lift-gate service for delivery. This always costs extra. They have to bring a truck with a rear lift gate and a driver or team who can unload it.

From there, you also need to ask if they will come down your driveway with the truck. If the freight company runs full size semis with lift gates, they will frequently only put it on the road at the entrance to your driveway so they don't get stuck or cause damage getting in and out. Even if they have a smaller truck that can easily get into your driveway, you should still verify they will come down your driveway and put it in front of your garage or whatever if that's what you expect to happen. Freight companies in my experience are (usually) VERY friendly when you ask the good questions. They like it when everyone knows what is going to happen before they show up.

If you've got a situation with timing where you don't know if you can be home to sign for the delivery or you need to take the delivered item somewhere else anyway... you can always pick it up at the freight company yourself. They can fork whatever it is onto your trailer. Very small shipping docks sometimes can't bring the forklift down to the parking lot and have to lower items down onto your trailer from a semi height loading dock. They still work it out.

We've had several things brought to the home, and several things we've gone across town to pick up ourselves.

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon
There are 2 types of 3rd function. 1 that works with a buttons to open and close independent of the loader movement. The other is a diverter valve which you have to hold the button and then curl the bucket but instead of curling the grapple will open or close. If you have 2 buttons and one is a diverter valve then the other is probably an override for the self leveling function.
Hi tfuller,
I tried to push the button and curl at the same time but that didn't work. I don't hear any change in the tractor or see the hoses jump when I tried it either.

Any other thoughts? Bad valve or switch?

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #15  
I bought my SSQA pallet forks with 48" tines from "Titan Attachments" on Amazon, and I'm completely happy. I wouldn't hesitate to order another item this way.

The only advice I can think of that I wish I had done is this: if you're going to buy pallet forks, get some pallet forks before you do, so you can unload and move around the pallet forks you're buying. But I admit, there is a certain logical problem with this advice....

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #16  
I bought my SSQA pallet forks with 48" tines from "Titan Attachments" on Amazon, and I'm completely happy. I wouldn't hesitate to order another item this way.

The only advice I can think of that I wish I had done is this: if you're going to buy pallet forks, get some pallet forks before you do, so you can unload and move around the pallet forks you're buying. But I admit, there is a certain logical problem with this advice....
Makes sense when you have 2 tractors or more. Or if you start out with clamp on or chain on Bucket forks :)
I started with chain on bucket forks which can be shipped UPS or FEDEX before adding a QA set of Pallet Forks

I totally get what you are saying. Thank you for the advice.

Makes sense when you have 2 tractors or more. Or if you start out with clamp on or chain on Bucket forks :)
I started with chain on bucket forks which can be shipped UPS or FEDEX before adding a QA set of Pallet Forks
In my case, I had two single tines and just let them hang on the quick attach arms that would normally attach to the bucket. Probably not at all safe, but I didn't have another option.

/ Titan Attachments on Amazon #19  
Titan Attachments is NOT to be confused with Titan Implements. They are different companies with different customer targets. Titan Attachments is the 'Harbor Freight' for tractor attachments. Good enough as long as you don't abuse them. But if you get rough with 'em, they'll start coming apart, particularly if they have moving parts. Titan Implements was getting some of Titan Attachment's bad press, so they changed their name to Iron Craft, and typically make a higher quality implement, generally speaking. Their pricing reflects that, of course. Some of the stuff offered by Titan Attachments is certainly Chinese. I couldn't find where Titan Attachments is headquartered, but Iron Craft / Titan Implements is in Athens, TN. I thought I saw that Titan Attachments was in Decatur, TN, but can't seem to find that now. I think that's probably just a warehousing operation, not manufacturing. I could be wrong.