Forks Titan (economy) Pallet Forks

/ Titan (economy) Pallet Forks #1  

airbiscuit

Tractor
New Holland T2310, Kubota L3010 GST, New Holland TC21DA, Farmall H *** Previously - 1941 John Deere B, Shibaura SD1500, John Deere 850, Bobcat 642, New Holland 1925
I have been watching Craigslist and various online auctions for reasonably priced forks or rock buckets. I am convinced there are no deals out there. After the latest auction bids crashed and burned, I lazily checked the internet and found Titan 46" Pallet Fork Attachment Skid Steer Quick tach Mount 2600 lb Capacity for $279. Not only that, they were 10% of through July. It was July 31st when I found this deal, so ordered instantly. It came to $251 with free shipping!

They came via FedEx in just a few days. I thought I'd have to help unload, but by the time I saw the truck, they had already unloaded and were leaving. I was impressed with the heavy material and robust welds. This economy model has fixed forks, not adjustable for width, but I don't care. It fits under any pallets I will use it for, and I mostly wanted it to move brush. (I show building extra debris tines in the build it yourself forum). I am a happy camper. This looks to be a pretty good deal.

Titan Forks.jpg

Last edited:
   / Titan (economy) Pallet Forks #2  
Re: Titan (economy) Palletr Forks

Nice. I bent a set of their forks but was admittedly abusing them and well past rated capacity. Ordered a 60 HP post hole digger this week from them using a similar deal. Let us know how they work out.

/ Titan (economy) Pallet Forks
They have a 1 year warranty:)

Here are the bolt on debris forks I built.

Debris Forks Final.jpg

/ Titan (economy) Pallet Forks #4  
I have had an upgraded model of Titan forks for about 5 or 6 years. They were a great buy. Solid.

/ Titan (economy) Pallet Forks #5  
Yeah i've been watching them also, i see a site called Jet.com has some right now for $299,, is this the site you bought yours at

/ Titan (economy) Pallet Forks #6  
Nevermind i found them on their site now

Back on sale for $251 with free shipping!

/ Titan (economy) Pallet Forks #9  
That is a good price. I was very fortunate to score a set of 4K capacity adjustable forks by CID off Craigslist for $350. I jumped hard on them. Just happened to be online at the right time and was able to go get them asap.

/ Titan (economy) Pallet Forks #10  
Thanks, just ordered some for my little BX 23s. 229 pounds is about the lightest I have seen....Hope they get them out today cause I need them this weekend. Will keep ya'll posted...thanks again to OP....I have been on their site many times and all the forks I had seen were over 300lbs and just didn't want to buy something that heavy for the little BX.