Traction TN70D stuck in 4WD

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD #11  
Location of Electrical Parts TN95A.jpeg

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD
Thank you ch1ch2, is #44 the solenoid/valve? There is a penciled in note at the top of the page that says "see page 12", is that the item list that goes with the numbers?

Have you figured out why your tractor is stuck in 4WD?

Tim

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD #13  
Thank you ch1ch2, is #44 the solenoid/valve? There is a penciled in note at the top of the page that says "see page 12", is that the item list that goes with the numbers?

Have you figured out why your tractor is stuck in 4WD?

Tim

I sent you a PM that item 46 is the solenoid when I tried to send the diagram. I did not think the diagram went on the PM so I posted it here.

How far from DFW are you?

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD #14  
Electrical System Connectors.jpg

1 wire colored Orange w/black stripe.

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD
Got it, thanks. I will get out tomorrow if it is not raining and se if I can find this connector

Tim

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD #16  
How do you guys like the TN tractors? I need a newer tractor and considering this as a option. Thanks

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD #17  
Tim, Did you find the solenoid? Is there an open book light flashing on the dash ?

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD #18  
How do you guys like the TN tractors? I need a newer tractor and considering this as a option. Thanks

I like my TN. I like my IH, and TC. I like my sons TC and at times his Deere. Between the 5, I would have to say it is between my TN95 and his TC55 that I like best.
All were bought used. If I were buying new, I would shop dealers. I have found 3 local dealers I do not like, 1 local that is ok, and 1 distant dealer (near my sons ranch) that I really like. Shopping the dealer can be hard if you do not have a business experience with them.

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD #19  
Thank you

/ TN70D stuck in 4WD
Thanks all (especially you ch1ch2) for all your help. I got it fixed! Turned out to be a fuse :eek: (which I had looked at previously and it appeared to be good). I still don't know what the dangling flat connector is and no I still haven't found the solenoid yet but the tractor is working as it should be so i'll take the small victorys.

Sawtooth,
I have owned this tractor since it was new in 2000. It has served me well, done everything I have asked of it and more. I have had very little trouble with it over the years.

Would I buy another one? You bet I would.

Tim