To do and not to do with Kubota DEF system.

/ To do and not to do with Kubota DEF system. #31  
Tough getting old and needing hearing aids. I have them as well but I rarely wear them, that way I can 'selectively ignore' my wife.

/ To do and not to do with Kubota DEF system. #32  
Stock Kubota filters, the pass rate is 80 microns
Once again, the filter pass rate is 20 microns, not the 80 microns you once again pulled out of your butt!!! You need to stick with the truth for once.

/ To do and not to do with Kubota DEF system. #33  
For the life of me I can't remember the name of that company in Canada. It popped out on an ad somewhere. I'll see if I can find it on the browser history or something.

EDIT: This was the one: TM AG Tuning - Tuning Agricultural, Forestry, and Construction Equipment but also ended up finding this one: Reimer Tuning | Horsepower Tune & Emissions Tuning - Both located in Canada.
Yesterday I did a Kubota SVL75-2. No this machine does not run def. I did not do any deletes on it as I trade every other year. I was short on power. I have TY fro TM Ag tuning do the tune. Ty does a ton of these. He was the most helpful and knowledgeable. This machine uses the same motor as a 7060 so he know pretty close to the power it is going to make. Big diff. from stock and all in tact. He can do deletes also. Worthy of a message or a phone call.

/ To do and not to do with Kubota DEF system. #35  
Just keep in mind that once you modify or delete the emissions hardware, you own it for all time. No dealer will take it on trade, you might sell it privately however.

/ To do and not to do with Kubota DEF system. #36  
It’s normal to get a higher price if selling privately versus to a dealer, but I wonder how much more, or less, a deleted Tier IV will bring on the market?
The market isn’t totally visible, since one might not advertise this when selling, so there’s likely no good data.
Anyone know a friend with personal experience?
Comparing two identical tractors, but one has been deleted, I know which one I’d want. (Well, that may vary depending on how well the owner did the delete.)