TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,951  
If pumping a PCP, the hand pumps are a lot of work, especially to 3000psi or above, they make some more hand pump friendly models that only fill to 2000psi, Crosman just came out with a lower budget version I think it's the 2260 which is the PCP version of the 260 pump rifle, not as quiet but there's a Buck Rail 3D printed supressor available for like $18... There's other options too from other companies, I haven't looked much in a while... since I got a compressor it's not as much of a deal as it was when I was hand pumping my first Marauder and others... a SCUBA tank is handy too, but I haven't used that much...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,952  
Appreciate the explanation... I have my dad's old Benjamin 22 pump pistol and my grandfather's 1950? German made air riffle that pressurizes by folding the barrel.

The Benjamín takes a number of pumps.

The air rifle works best with darts but not much velocity... maybe the seals are too old?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,953  
The piston seal is leather on those, put some non detergent 30 weight oil or air tool oil or marvel mystery oil on the piston when the pump is open and that "should" help

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,954  
When I first started carrying decades ago, I carried a G23. I liked it but wife would limp wrist it and that didn't go over well. I switched to a 1911 cuz she could shoot that. I want something she can grab incase she needs to.

I'm not a big guy and this summer the heat is already kicking in. The sig 320 (I pictured above) is getting harder to conceal. Wish I had a dad bod but I don't.

Swore I wouldn't buy another glock but bought a G34. Short on capacity but I got spare mags.

I got a sccy that shoots great but the trigger is so terrible it's not even funny.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,955  
My body shape does not conceal much, one big reason I chose a small Sig P365 for EDC. Magazine grip extensions are needed on the CA 10 rnd mag for man hands. Gun Shop put them on for $20 each. For me it's a much quicker better grip control.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,956  
My friend has a 365 and a hellcat that I've shot alot. Just can't get used to them. It's the same with any micro handgun though

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,957  
My friend has a 365 and a hellcat that I've shot alot. Just can't get used to them. It's the same with any micro handgun though
That is something people learn the hard way. A gun that fits me well may be terrible for someone else. Need to find what works for you.

Holsters are even worse. I must have bought 20 over the years. Some ended up being useless and none were perfect. I boils down to what compromises are acceptable to the individual.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,958  
That is something people learn the hard way. A gun that fits me well may be terrible for someone else. Need to find what works for you.

Holsters are even worse. I must have bought 20 over the years. Some ended up being useless and none were perfect. I boils down to what compromises are acceptable to the individual.
You are not joking there. Over the years I have alot of holsters lying around that just don't work for me. Ones I don't use I give away to people that have the same firearm, who knows, it may work for them.

It's only money....

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,959  
In regards to holsters, ultimately it's customization for individual peculiarities, mainly body shape, the type of clothing worn, and how you intend to carry it. But comfort wise? If you're talking iwb kydex holsters, like how comfortable can a thick piece of plastic be when it's shoved down your pants? Well, never fully comfortable is the answer. But you could get it close by messing with it...and really it doesn't matter if you dropped $25 on a holster or 3x that, you're gonna probably have to customize it to make it as perfect as possible for you.

In my case, here's my frankenholster for my P365. It's an Amberide holster, with a DCC Monoblock belt clip, a Dr. Scholls diy wedge, a Tulster Sidekick "wing", and I coated the entire backside with loop fabric from a velcro kit to wick moisture. I'd love to say that I've reached my final destination with this thing, but more accurately it's still a work in progress. For instance, I'm still refining how wedge mounts, lately I have it at kind of at an angle.

PXL_20240528_164557682.jpg PXL_20240528_164617400.MP.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #12,960  
If you're talking iwb kydex holsters, like how comfortable can a thick piece of plastic be when it's shoved down your pants? Well, never fully comfortable is the answer.
I agree with shoving a ridgid kydex holster, down your pants. A relatively comfortable holster is a Mister Softy from Crossbreed holsters. It's not stiff, so you can't reholster easily, but the softness works well.

Mister Softy Holster