TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #81  
I set up a couple targets in the front and the back of the house so I could practice with my 22 BuckMark gun. I love shooting the thing as it is accurate and fits a big hand comfortably. I got a couple thousand rounds so whenever the spirit moved me I would step out on the deck or swing open a window and pop off a couple clips.

My wife complained that I was scaring the hummers away so she relegated me to walk out to the barn 600 feet and shoot out there so I shoot more sparingly the last couple days. I don't have any problems shooting 22s because they are a lot cheaper than my 9mms and 45s to shoot, when I can find bullets.

I just test fired for my CC so I am ready when it comes in the mail, with the 9mm.

I have a buckmark and love it. I literally have put probably 10k rounds thru it. Recently I had to order and replace the firing pin.

Very fun and accurate gun to shoot.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #82  
I have a buckmark and love it. I literally have put probably 10k rounds thru it. Recently I had to order and replace the firing pin.

Very fun and accurate gun to shoot.
It is a nice little 22 I use to shoot the lizards of of tumble weeds in the desert when I lived in AZ.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #83  
Assembled my new K Zone shooting rest from MTM. Can't wait to give it a try.
ImageUploadedByTractorByNet1470788854.286082.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #85  
Ever tried bull bags?

No, this is my first at sighting in a scope on something more stable than the side rail of my pickup and left shoulder. :D

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #88  
I found a deal on a used Glock 29sf with Trijicon night sights installed, an extra 4.5" Lone Wolf barrel and 2 magazine w/Pearse finger extensions on them at one of my LGS. I did not intend to buy anything, but it was less than 50% off the cost of new, so I had to bring it home. I figure the 10mm will make good tractor protection in case of rabid squirrel attacks or junkie zombies wandering in the woods:)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #89  
How do you carry your handguns when you have your bibs on? Most holsters have belt clips. Thanks John

Three ways one can do it...
Use an across the chest holster like some hunters use..also known as a tanker's holster. El Paso Saddlery makes a very nice one.
A regular gun belt (as seen in cowboy movies)...don't own one, so I don't know how well this would work
MY preferred method is a pocket holster, but that does limit one to a fairly small (preferably light weight) hand gun...probably a .38 or .357(I carry a snubby .38 most of the time)