TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,101  
Maybe I've already asked, this thread is pretty long, and my memory, not so much, but anyways
What factory, affordable, 22LRs have threaded barrels, preferably 1/2×28, not the weird 1/2×20 or 1/2×36.

I swear I thought the Winchester Wildcat was, but zooming in on pictures, doesn't look like it, and the description doesn't say it is.
The Ruger American Rimfire target model appears too come with a threaded barrel.

I recently bought a Tikka T1X and it's also threaded.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,102  
Maybe I've already asked, this thread is pretty long, and my memory, not so much, but anyways
What factory, affordable, 22LRs have threaded barrels, preferably 1/2×28, not the weird 1/2×20 or 1/2×36.

I swear I thought the Winchester Wildcat was, but zooming in on pictures, doesn't look like it, and the description doesn't say it is.
A number of the 10/22 rifles have threaded barrels. Both my 10/22 Takedown and American bolt action are threaded, as are my SR22 and both Mark IV pistols
All 1/2x28...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,103  
Out here in Orygone, this is a 4X5 w eye guards.

View attachment 721327
Fixed photo for you.
2021_11_19_18.18.16.jpg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,104  
A number of the 10/22 rifles have threaded barrels. Both my 10/22 Takedown and American bolt action are threaded, as are my SR22 and both Mark IV pistols
All 1/2x28...

If he's wanting to thread on a suppressor, a bolt action will be much more effective than a semi-automatic, in my experience.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,105  
If he's wanting to thread on a suppressor, a bolt action will be much more effective than a semi-automatic, in my experience.
Not so sure about more effective (maybe you need to define "more effective"), but a bolt action is quieter...all you really hear is the action of the bolt itself (which is maybe what you meant).
Also, no problem shooting sub-sonic out of a bolt action. Although I don't recall having any problems shooting sub-sonic ammo out of a 10/22, I've read some folks do with some brands.
Can't recall any problems shooting subsonic out of my SR22 either...

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,106  
I have a CZ 452 Lux with 24" barrel, the expansion ratio of which quiets many subsonic loads quite a bit. It and another in .22 Mag (vs Rem 597 Mag) are by far my most accurate in either caliber. (vs 10/22))

If I wanted to suppress another RF (vs 10/22) I'd go for something like this:

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,107  
We run out of fingers keeping track counting just one side. :cool:
I used to see an 8 point blacktail. He was a magnificent stag, broad chest and proud head. He was around for three years when somebody on a neighboring property shot him. I hope he sired many sons before he died. For sure that was a trophy rack. I hope they took care of it.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,108  
I used to see an 8 point blacktail. He was a magnificent stag, broad chest and proud head. He was around for three years when somebody on a neighboring property shot him. I hope he sired many sons before he died. For sure that was a trophy rack. I hope they took care of it.
The big majestic ones are the ones we like to look at, and yet are the ones most hunted!
David from jax

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #9,110  
New to me failure at the press. Came out of the sizing die with a failure all the way along the case, tried to fold under itself. Must have been pretty hard for brass to rip…hmmmm.
1F32390B-05FB-4E09-B3E3-F3E7F01114AC.jpeg