TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,032  
And here I always thought if I made a mistake on that form the ATF would be at the house waiting for me when I got home. :cool:

Back when I was working at an FFL, I ran the gun counter, we had a guy come in and fill out the form, with in about 20 minutes several sheriffs showed up and grabbed the guy!! Never did find out what he did!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,033  
And here I always thought if I made a mistake on that form the ATF would be at the house waiting for me when I got home. :cool:

It's the gubment ... they're always there to help ;)

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,034  
You're actually looking for a logical explanation per a question on a government form?:laughing:
No.

I probably should have quoted the post by bcp. Didnt use proper etiquette.

Trying to understand the rationale of a person that tries to buy a gun after renouncing citizenship.

Probably just as laughable, but still wtf?

The stats posted by bruce say there are actually people that do that. tapatalk_1568591370015.jpegtapatalk_1568591360755.jpeg

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,035  
Buddy had to run a couple of rounds through his AR to ensure it was still sighted in for a comp in Va next week so we went out back this morning.

My "redneck" boy shooting

RS.png

Out of curiosity, had my buddy shoot my AK after he shot his AR at the same target.

10 rounds shot with mil surplus 5.56 taking time first, later, full mag (30 rounds) with AK, with 20 rounds taking time and 10 rounds at the end in rapid fire (you can see where they started streaming left).

RS2.png

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,036  
Buddy had to run a couple of rounds through his AR to ensure it was still sighted in for a comp in Va next week so we went out back this morning.

My "redneck" boy shooting

View attachment 623734

Out of curiosity, had my buddy shoot my AK after he shot his AR at the same target.

10 rounds shot with mil surplus 5.56 taking time first, later, full mag (30 rounds) with AK, with 20 rounds taking time and 10 rounds at the end in rapid fire (you can see where they started streaming left).

View attachment 623735

Distance?

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,039  
My wife writes software and I'd like to think she's good at it... I've learned from her to NEVER to trust any type of "cloud" or to pay 3rd party sites to store your data for yourself.

Exactly how does this company save the information for you when you're paying them an annual fee? Kind of no different that a safety deposit box. You can get to the deposit box as long as the bank is open and unlike what you see in the movies, you will never open a safety deposit box and take something out of that box by only yourself and not report it.

Don't you always love how guys pull guns and a wad of cash (with perhaps some kind of ID) from safety deposit boxes and walk right out of the bank in the movies?

Yeah, I wont pay fees for such things.. not that important!

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #4,040  
Add a 0 at the end of that. My bad, 50 yards, not 50 feet.

I was wondering if anyone would ask LOL

50 yards?? that's all? with a rifle?

Trying to finish up my new range, got 100yds and 300 yds

If you look close, to the left of the berm in the first pic is the 300 yd berm at the far end of that field. second pic is setting up target stand and targets at the 100 yd berm

IMG_1474.JPGIMG_1564.JPG