TODAY'S GUN TIME

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,751  
My wife had cataract surgery 8 days ago, other one next week. She's worn glasses 60 years but paying the extra $3,000 for corrective lens implants. Now out of her good eye she says wow, everything is so clear, colors bright, etc. She can't wait getting the other one done.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,752  
I have login info for a distributor that I use to check prices from time to time so I know when to pounce on deals, just jumped on to check .22. Wow, Federal 36gn is $0.151/ea from the distributer. No, they aren't generally the cheapest but if that's the future...damn.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,753  
Maybe there's more than one place to compare prices or to purchase.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,754  
Maybe there's more than one place to compare prices or to purchase.

Federal 36gn there is between $0.199 and $0.209/ea so not sure about your point, if that is stock from three months ago that price will probably climb. FWIW the last time I bought the Federal stuff it was $0.016/ea after rebate from Acadamy and that wasn't even two years ago? Maybe three. Salad days.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,755  
Ammoseek lists current availability and prices.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,756  
I started using AmmoSeek years ago, during the first big .22 shortage. I like that site. Ordered some .380ACP for my Wife last week, because we simply can't find any locally. It's not cheap, but I have yet to find any cartridge I shoot that isn't available through them. It is a great way to compare prices, but you have to be careful about the widely varying shipping charges. Fortunately, they show that in their listings.

/ TODAY'S GUN TIME #8,758  
All time favorite C carry for many years was one of these. Used a SW Model 39 for a while, but this one, i could hardly even tell i was carrying it.
tomcat.jpg