TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,091  
Unfortunately no progress pictures but I got the Z225 out to cut the grass.

IMG_5963.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,092  
i stared at the tractor today, and thought what a beautiful piece of equipment.

seat time tomorrow when I am home all day

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,093  
Also stared at rider mowers and Kubota and there no way I am mowing or seat time Kubota unless I really have to because of temperature.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,095  
No seat time except for starting it up, thought twice before pulling out, shut it back down...... No pressing tasks to be done in 97° temps.... tomorrow morning will be better....

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,096  
I was soooo sick of having the loader on my rotary cutting tractor, I FINALLY quit complaining and took it off!

Resized-20220719-171322-S.jpg

It's just soooo much better to operate now, without that PITA loader sticking out there in my way!

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,097  
I was soooo sick of having the loader on my rotary cutting tractor, I FINALLY quit complaining and took it off!

Resized-20220719-171322-S.jpg

It's just soooo much better to operate now, without that PITA loader sticking out there in my way!

SR
Doesn't look like it was too hard to do it. It was one of those tasks that we choose to procrastinate forever rather than just be done with it? :)

Last edited:
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,098  
Doesn't look like it was too hard to do it. It was one of those tasks that we choose to procrastinate forever rather than just be done with it? :)
That's true, but that loader had never been off that tractor since new, and I wasn't sure just how much fun THAT was going to be! lol

In the past, I've seen them get rust in places that made them a pain to remove.

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,099  
That's true, but that loader had never been off that tractor since new, and I wasn't sure just how much fun THAT was going to be! lol

In the past, I've seen them get rust in places that made them a pain to remove.

SR

It was a long time before I dared to take mine off too. But once I did and saw how much it improved things operating in the woods I now take it off often. After a couple times it's a 5 minute job.

Thin2019Aug3.JPG

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #13,100  
It was a long time before I dared to take mine off too. But once I did and saw how much it improved things operating in the woods I now take it off often. After a couple times it's a 5 minute job.
gg
Same with my ALO loaders, they come off in minutes, but I bought this tractor used from someone I knew, so I knew he never took the loader off from new. I've seen both rust and thick paint make them come off a bit hard the first time.

AND to tell the "rest of the story", I've been thinking of picking up another tractor to use for rotary cutting, I just haven't found the exact one I want. I just decided to take the time to remove the loader on this one to see if that would cure the urge! lol

SR