TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,565  
Pour white vinegar on it and it loosens it right up. That is how I used to clean my shop floor after building a wood strip kayak.
I will give that a try, but I don't have high hopes. This building was a canoe shop. The resin is about 3" thick in the worst places.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,568  
Thought I would put a picture from today on here to keep this thread active. Spring break is over - it was definitely a cold winter day today. Nice and sunny though. Yesterdays rain ended as wet snow which got a quick freeze. Now we have a nice layer of hard crunchy snow instead of the nasty glare ice that's been a problem for a couple weeks.

P1130164.JPG

A couple days ago I found an old 30" buzz saw blade frozen on the ground in the woods next to a tree I was going to cut. It had a big chunk broken out of it. I wonder how and when that happened ??? For something to do during the rain yesterday I made a patch. My wife wants to paint it and use it for a decoration.

P1130121.JPG

P1130133.JPG

P1130148.JPG

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,569  
Nice work but there's another broken tooth you need to fix. :drink:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,570  
The seat time I got this evening was a first for me... in the passenger seat of my own truck, as our oldest son who just got his learners permit, drove me home from his sister's school spelling bee. (she got 4th place out of the 4th, 5th, and 6th grades!) The boy did fine, he's been driving with his momma a few times. First time with me though.