TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,691  
Took off the blower and put on the FEL.

Started pulling rocks in the back yard.
Rock 1.jpg

Got a lot to dig out to make the lawn friendly to the mower.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,692  
Took off the blower and put on the FEL.

Started pulling rocks in the back yard.
View attachment 462464

Got a lot to dig out to make the lawn friendly to the mower.

I call that trolling for icebergs around here! Good luck and my you rock be small! :laughing:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,693  
Used the FEL to pull the well pump and lines up out of the well house so I could replace a couple galvanized pipes that were leaking. Then used the forks to replace that heavy azz concrete top when I got the plumbing finished.

Sorry but no pics. I was racing against the clock to get it fixed before the hardware closed.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,694  
Used the FEL to pull the well pump and lines up out of the well house so I could replace a couple galvanized pipes that were leaking. Then used the forks to replace that heavy azz concrete top when I got the plumbing finished.

Sorry but no pics. I was racing against the clock to get it fixed before the hardware closed.
How many feet and how did you hold it between lifts?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,695  
I used a chain to lift the pump and pipes just high enough to clear the top of the well house. I then wrapped a prusik loop around the pipes and secured them so they wouldn't fall into the well, then cut them loose from the pump. I replaced the elbows inside the shop so I could use the vise to hold the pump steady.

I could have used two prusik loops to pull all the pipe but I didn't have to.

Google "climb a rope using prusiks". That will give you and idea of what I did. They're used in rope climbing but works great to hold tight and pull on round pipe without slipping.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,698  
I first fixed the camera that is aimed at my shifter, then I fixed the hydraulic scarifier bar which wasn't locking down, then I was doing a combination of grading trails while also hauling loads to one of my burn piles.

26085168445_ad36e559d1_h.jpg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,699  
Moved some more ROCKS! AAAHHHH I am over run with rocks!

Wish I had a way to sell these things, around here landscaping rocks don't sell worth anything. When I lived in Ohio they sold for good money, maybe I will take some up north and sell them when I visit from time to time.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,700  
Moved some more ROCKS! AAAHHHH I am over run with rocks!

Wish I had a way to sell these things, around here landscaping rocks don't sell worth anything. When I lived in Ohio they sold for good money, maybe I will take some up north and sell them when I visit from time to time.

more like take them over my way to the coast. Can't find a rock here...