TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,681  
I usually run one pass at the end of the row 90 degrees to the rest of the passes. It still leaves a low spot, but only 1.

This is what I do. Then smooth out the one low spot with a rake.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,682  
That's quite a deer skull and rack you found Diesel !!!

Started working up a pile of "Summer Wood" for my neighbor's OWB. He runs it for hot water in the summer. Gives me a chance to thin out some of the junkie pine growing around the door yard while it is still to muddy to work in the woods.

P1130439.JPG

P1130448.JPG

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,683  
Follow up on that deer skull/rack... I told my neighbor who's hunting guest had wounded the animal last fall, he came over to look at it... showed me trail cam pictures of the day before it was shot. I gave it to him, he plans to surprise his friend by cleaning it and shipping it to him, without telling him. Should be a nice surprise when he opens that box!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,684  
Follow up on that deer skull/rack... I told my neighbor who's hunting guest had wounded the animal last fall, he came over to look at it... showed me trail cam pictures of the day before it was shot. I gave it to him, he plans to surprise his friend by cleaning it and shipping it to him, without telling him. Should be a nice surprise when he opens that box!

What a neat thing to do !!!!

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,685  
That would be a great surprise. To bad for all that venison though.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,686  
Yes, it is a shame the meat went to waste. I was only able to put one in the freezer this season past, prefer 3 to 4, as we eat quite a bit of it. Not 20 yards from where I found the 10 point pictured, there was another 'fur spot' with bones, I didn't get close to it, but it was likely about the same time frame. Coyotes have been seen in the area, if not wounded by a hunter, they could be the cause.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,687  
Plowed the garden today , going to disk then till it tomorrow.

Attachments

• image-827720761.jpg
    image-827720761.jpg
    671.4 KB · Views: 240
  • image-1695071471.jpg
    image-1695071471.jpg
    726 KB · Views: 235
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #5,689  
Yes it can get pretty messy for a day or two after a rain.