TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #661  
For my first use of the hoe, it was much more difficult to remove a stump than I expected. For a 2 1/2' diameter stump, I ended up digging an 8' diameter hole, three feet deep and the tractor still wouldn't budge it. I resorted to chaining up to my pickup to pull it out.:thumbsup:

I am maybe 20 minutes from you, and have pulled a few of those out as well. I did that with my big old tractor, haven't tried it with the L3400 yet.

My seat time: nil - getting the tires filled for some more traction and counter weight...

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #664  
Got a few inches of snow today, supposed to get more tonight, blizzard warnings until 10am tomorrow. I just used the bucket on the FEL to scrap off and pile the 4 inches. Went very fast. I wanted to make sure it would work as expected (first winter with Kubota). I have several Gravely tractors to tackle the snow if needed (48" front blower, 48" front blade, 48" FEL), but the Kubota is more fun to operate. It is going to work well.:D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #665  
Cut about a cord of wood and hauled it all out with the loader for the first time. That is much nicer than handling it 25 times. Its amazing how much wood you can get in the bucket.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #666  
It was a warm foggy day. About 50*. Did a little end of the season roadside maintainence cutting and chipping overhanging branches and saplings growing in the powerline ROW.

Attachments

• Chipper1.JPG
    Chipper1.JPG
    606.1 KB · Views: 290
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #667  
No seat time today.
We are going to my sister's for the turkey dinner with a dozen other family members and friends. My wife bakes all the pies :licking:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #668  
It was a warm foggy day. About 50*. Did a little end of the season roadside maintainence cutting and chipping overhanging branches and saplings growing in the powerline ROW.

Nice chipper! :thumbsup: Did you get one of the models that also vacuums leaves?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #669  
Anyone know how to align a c-band satellite dish?:D

Attachments

• 1125101556a.jpg
    1125101556a.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 261
  • 1125101600a.jpg
    1125101600a.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 229