TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #681  
Again, plowed my snow from driveway, mail box and snow from the county road so the county don't plow THERE snow into MY driveway and mail box. Grateful I own a tractor with implements such as a blade and front end loader:thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #682  
Now that deer season is over I had to go back to work. Cut and loaded about a cord (1.9 ton) of 8' softwood pulp on the one ton and took it to the log yard.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #683  
Again, plowed my snow from driveway, mail box and snow from the county road so the county don't plow THERE snow into MY driveway and mail box. Grateful I own a tractor with implements such as a blade and front end loader:thumbsup:

+3 :D

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #684  
I'm glad someone is getting snow. We have had nothing but rain, and lots of it, here. Things are really soggy.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #685  
I have to move a gate post this weekend, I might be able to wear shorts. BTW what is snow?

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #686  
Cleared the snow from my driveway, moved some firewood.......then decided now would be a good time to put the tire chains on.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #687  
zene55 said:
I have to move a gate post this weekend, I might be able to wear shorts. BTW what is snow?

Uh.. We can send you some....

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #688  

Pics are from 2 years ago when we got over 5 feet of the stuff, last year only a few inches that was gone in just a few days. This year we have had 3 snowfalls already, 6, 3 and 2 inches. They say we are in for a bad winter out on the west coast. :)

Attachments

• Picture 057.jpg
    Picture 057.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 294
  • Picture 069.jpg
    Picture 069.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 312
  • Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 286
  • Picture 064.jpg
    Picture 064.jpg
    152.6 KB · Views: 271
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #689  
I just pulled off an AMAZING turn around in our bamboo jungle (on mud and ice) without losing my load of debris...:confused2::dance1: OK, that's all...;):laughing: