TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #692  
Spent the morning working on next years firewood. I mostly take stuff that is blown over or half blown over like these. We didn't get the snow that alot of you did. Only about 3 inches. But thats good. It is better to have things freeze up a little before we get to much.

Attachments

• Firewood1.JPG
    Firewood1.JPG
    602.7 KB · Views: 265
  • Firewood2.JPG
    Firewood2.JPG
    673.3 KB · Views: 259
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #693  
Used the new grapple on 3 or 4 dead trees, and a whole lot of brush that was obscuring the stone walls in a field. The grapple worked like a champ, once I got on the "downhill" side of the learning curve:laughing:. Worked up a brush pile the size of New Jersey!! Cleared all the stone walls, trees, brush....in 4 1/2 hours. Forgot to take pics :eek:
But had a great time

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #694  
Spent the morning working on next years firewood. I mostly take stuff that is blown over or half blown over like these. We didn't get the snow that alot of you did. Only about 3 inches. But thats good. It is better to have things freeze up a little before we get to much.

Send some of that white stuff down here!!! :thumbsup:

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #696  
Not sure this qualifies as seat time, but used Bigger Blue on a "mine laying" mission to unroll the 700' of wire I use to light up a Christmas tree on the point of the property farthest from any house. It's just two strands of 10guage with a plug on one end and a receptacle on the other. I rolled it differently last spring and the wire kept fetching on the box as it unwound.

The fix? Tractor in first gear with cruise at a crawl. Walk back and forth between roll and steering wheel to make navigational corrections. :D

And if that don't set the Safety Police into palpitations, one of my friends used the forks and a pallet as a bench rest while we taught his 4yo how to kill a frying pan with a .22lr prior to the Trans-Fieldantic Cable Laying.. :)

Attachments

• 1212101446a.jpg
    1212101446a.jpg
    287.6 KB · Views: 275
  • 1212101343a.jpg
    1212101343a.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 269
   / TODAYS SEAT TIME #697  
since for whatever reason eastern ontario decided winter means rain and 34f, i got to use the bb to move the slushy mess off the drive so it's not going to freeze up and give me all sorts of **** tomorrow morning when its a skating rink

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #698  
The fix? Tractor in first gear with cruise at a crawl. Walk back and forth between roll and steering wheel to make navigational corrections. :D

And if that don't set the Safety Police into palpitations, one of my friends used the forks and a pallet as a bench rest while we taught his 4yo how to kill a frying pan with a .22lr prior to the Trans-Fieldantic Cable Laying.. :)

:eek::confused2: