TODAYS SEAT TIME

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,901  
a.jpg

getting things ready for the mountains of leaves i'm soon going to be blessed with.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,902  
Received a pallet of parts for a project.
Pallet Boxes 6-7-8.jpg
Wouldn't lift it directly from back of truck. Was able to curl then back away from truck. Pallet was close to 400 pounds. Much nicer than breaking the pallet and carry the parts up the driveway.

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,904  
I cleaned up a pile of brush today, two tree tops and all the limbs in one load...

standard.jpg

I pushed my pallet forks under the whole pile, grappled it and moved it all to a big pile of brush I'm building...

Then without having to change over to another tool, I drove over, picked up a half cord box of firewood and moved it to the house.

standard.jpg

I love my pallet forks with matching grapple!! It's just saves me so much time and work, almost every single day!

SR

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,905  
View attachment 577610

getting things ready for the mountains of leaves i'm soon going to be blessed with.

That is quite a blower !! Looks like it will send leaves to the next county. Is it something you repurposed or is it a standard implement ?? Do you have to be careful that you don't blow trees down ?? :D

gg

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,906  
I spread a load of river rock in the landscaping ( not my house because I don’t have any landscaping ). Scooping off my truck worked pretty good. Even without a tractor dumping the bed until nearly the slide point and racking it into a wheel barrow saves a bunch of work compared to shoveling. I need to find a wholesale source. This stuff is ridiculously expensive. IMG_0414.JPG

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,907  
Received a pallet of parts for a project.
View attachment 577644
Wouldn't lift it directly from back of truck. Was able to curl then back away from truck. Pallet was close to 400 pounds. Much nicer than breaking the pallet and carry the parts up the driveway.
Your tire looks awful flat....

/ TODAYS SEAT TIME #8,908  
I love my pallet forks with matching grapple!! It's just saves me so much time and work, almost every single day!

My dad wants to buy/Fab something like what you have. Have a profile pic handy (I know you do!) that I could send him for ideas? He wants to buck wood at hip height.....