Took My Girls Fishing!

/ Took My Girls Fishing! #1  

Ted Summey

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100F IH McCormick Farmall 140, Massey Ferguson 135
I've been taking my family fishing forever. Now the kids are grown, the opportunities to take them fishing are more and more rare.

My daughters and wife agreed to go last weekend. Here are some of the catch photos!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 315
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.7 KB · Views: 331
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    524.3 KB · Views: 315
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    456.9 KB · Views: 350
   / Took My Girls Fishing! #2  
Looks like you all had a good day fishing. Nice strippers?

Nothing relaxes like a day on the water.

/ Took My Girls Fishing!
There were NO STRIPPERS on this tripand no my wife isn't a stripper either LOL

Yes they were very nice STRIPERS!

/ Took My Girls Fishing! #4  
Congratulations on the fish; great pictures.:thumbsup:

/ Took My Girls Fishing! #6  
I have a neighbor who had a reaction to medicine and could not be waked up last Friday. He had to have CPR and got a pacemaker last weekend. He came home on Monday and is going striper fishing this weekend.:rolleyes: He's not actually going to fish, but he is going out on the charter boat. He had this trip scheduled with his granddaughter and would not cancel it. That's what I call being a dedicated fisherman. If he ain't dead, he's goin' fishing.:laughing:

/ Took My Girls Fishing! #7  
Some of my best memories of my Dad are from going fishing with him. He loved to fish. I enjoy fishing but hardly ever go. The best part is the fresh air, the water and good company.

/ Took My Girls Fishing! #8  
I respect You for taking your Family on a Fishing excursion. That truly shows the Love and Devotion ,You have for your Family.:thumbsup:

/ Took My Girls Fishing! #9  
Nice job!! And no, you dont want strippers along when you have your supervisor on board:laughing:

/ Took My Girls Fishing! #10  
Nice pics. I've been thinking about trying to get my daughter into fishing. She just turned 3 last month. Some family activities never get old and can't start too soon.