Toolcat AC condenser

/ Toolcat AC condenser #11  
Ps - you can’t get to the ac condenser from underneath unless you remove the fuel tank

/ Toolcat AC condenser #12  
I also had debris clog the condenser. When I say "clogged," I mean that it could no longer work properly when the air conditioner was on. And it gets clogged from the system, not being able to properly distribute air through the cabin when cooling. When the engine is running, when the air is hot, the condensate from the evaporator evaporates and settles on the heater radiator, air conditioner evaporator, and air ducts. Aircon leaking water most of the time cannot be fixed at all. When the air conditioner turns on, it starts blowing dehumidified, cold air. That's when the condenser gets clogged (discharged).

Last edited:
   / Toolcat AC condenser #13  
I have a 2007 5600D, do a lot of mowing, and for fourteen years have stopped every few hours, brushed debris from the screen, and blown the unit out with compressed air thru the screen at the end of the day. Have never had a problem. Have I just been lucky? Is this adequate maintenance? Do I need to be doing something more? I do the same with the radiator/oil cooler.