Tools That Are NEVER Used!!

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!! #21  
I've still got this old Mac 35 chainsaw. I haven't run it for years. Made in the 50's. It weighs over 20 lbs. My father used it when I was a youngster.

View attachment 842332
The best;) part is these are old, low RPM saws. S-l-o-w, so you can feel every tooth. 40 minutes on one of these was all a guy could take.

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!! #23  
It has been years since I've used a hand plane or a brace and bit.

The brace used to be good for things like installing gates away from a good power source. But, today, everything has gone cordless.
Likewise an old school "eggbeater" hand drill. Still got a couple of those in a box somewhere in the shed.
Just used a hand plane a couple weeks ago to fix a sticking door.
I can't remember the last time I used my timing light and point gap feeler gauge.
Or a dwell meter. I still use my timing light occasionally on a vintage car I own, but it has a Pertronix ignition in it so no need to read dwell.

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!! #24  
1704378849349.png

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!! #25  
I've still got this old Mac 35 chainsaw. I haven't run it for years. Made in the 50's. It weighs over 20 lbs. My father used it when I was a youngster.

View attachment 842332
My Dad had one, when I was 16 or so my younger brother and I did a bunch of hardwood. You could count the teeth on the chain when it was running it was so slow.