Tools That Are NEVER Used!!

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!! #1  

CADplans

Elite Member
Tractor
584 IH 4WD
I went looking for a 3/4" crow foot wrench (I KNOW I got one!!,, somewhere??) and I kept running into the odd tools I have never used.

Most of them came in a large roll around chest that I bought second-hand off a Saturday radio buy/sell show, about 30 years ago.

LOTS of Snap-On,, I could not resist,,
BUT,,
I ended up with some mechanics tools that just get pushed around.

attachment.php
Tools.jpg

A starter wrench, some odd "ratchet" wrenches,, a combo tool that is for some sort of engine work?? a double offset open end wrench,,

We all have some,,

Show us the tools that you never use!!

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!! #3  
My old tool for removing and installing shoes for drum brakes (used in the 1980s). Pilot bearing alignment tool for old F-100 clutch (used once).

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!!
Next is my Blue Point broken bolt removal kit,, I have never even tried it.

Also a 1/2" drive powered stud remover/installer

Tools3.jpg

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!! #5  
Pintle hitch with a 2 5/16 ball. Never used either, but I'm ready if needed!

Bruce

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!! #6  
I purchased a Milwaukee magnetic drill in 1993, definetly paid for itself over the 7 years I did used it.
Sold it to a small machine shop recently, after not using it for over 20 years.

/ Tools That Are NEVER Used!! #9  
I went looking for a 3/4" crow foot wrench (I KNOW I got one!!,, somewhere??) and I kept running into the odd tools I have never used.

Most of them came in a large roll around chest that I bought second-hand off a Saturday radio buy/sell show, about 30 years ago.

LOTS of Snap-On,, I could not resist,,
BUT,,
I ended up with some mechanics tools that just get pushed around.

attachment.php
View attachment 842304

A starter wrench, some odd "ratchet" wrenches,, a combo tool that is for some sort of engine work?? a double offset open end wrench,,

We all have some,,

Show us the tools that you never use!!

The wrench in the center, with two 90° bends , is a wrench to adjust valves and injectors on a Detroit Diesel 71 series engine. The big curved one on the right, might be used on starter bolts on those engines. A smaller, 1/2" wrench like that was needed to remove the back bolt on the fuel pumps and water pumps on the DD 71s.

Last edited:
   / Tools That Are NEVER Used!!
Pintle hitch with a 2 5/16 ball. Never used either, but I'm ready if needed!

Bruce

I bought a pintle hitch made by Change-A-Ball, it came with 3 size balls up to 2 5/16"

I installed the 1 7/8" ball,, and never changed it,,
I am ready to tow a 20,000 pound Harbor Freight single axle trailer!! :ROFLMAO: