Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #31  
I realized I gave you two different part numbers. I'll have to go back and see which one fits. I have the heavy duty 61" bucket. It fits just fine. Problem, I think, it's heavy. When you combine it with the heavy-duty bucket, you're losing lift capacity. I was actually looking for a regular materials bucket to put it on. I never used it as much as I thought I would. If I'm going to dig in real hard pack, I put the tiller on and chew it up first. Or the backhoe. Sounds like you have a plan. Excavator will do the job.

/ Tooth bar for Deere Heavy Duty 61" bucket #32  
Well, my memory was off, no surprise. This Heavy Duty bucket lip is about 1.5" thick, which is still more than double the thickness of my old standard bucket, or anything the regular toothbars seem to fit. That includes the bolt-on hardened edge, as shown. The goal is to find something that will fit over this whole mess.

View attachment 794369View attachment 794370View attachment 794371
I have the same thing for my 3720. I use either the bolt on hardened edge thing or I take that off and bolt on the heavy duty tooth bar. The bucket edge itself is so hefty duty I doubt I could ever wear the bolt on edge out or even bend it with my tractor. It takes a lot of pounding to get the tooth bar on or off so I just leave the tooth bar on and the hardened flat edge is just hanging up in the garage someplace.