Toothpaste

/ Toothpaste #1  

WVH1977

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey 2860M Cab, New Holland TC40, Hitachi EX100, Gravely Pro-Turn 152
So, as with everything else toothpaste pricing is getting out of hand. About 6 months ago, I went back to the original Crest I used as a kid. It was nostalgic and a lot cheaper than the (whitens teeth, fortifies teeth, grows back teeth, scrubs gums, makes you 2 feet taller, etc.) toothpaste that never really did anything for me.

I am now saving money and love the taste of the original. Also, teeth are clean and just fine without all the other expensive toothpaste.

/ Toothpaste #4  
Only one of mine is a (screwed in) replacement. As much of an expensive PITA that one was, I'd advise you ALL to take of the real ones that GOD provided.

/ Toothpaste #6  
I use Crest too but can't stand the chalky taste of the "original". I use the Fresh Mint Gel, but it was hard to find during COVID. When I did find it, I bought everything they had. I've used that since the late 70s. I also use Plax pre-rinse (also getting hard to find). I never use mouthwash after brushing. Rinsing after brushing washes away everything the toothpaste does for your teeth. A dentist told me that way back. I'm 72 now and still have most all of my adult teeth.

/ Toothpaste #7  
Cant stand the taste of mint so its Crest Cinnamon for me. For some reason it disappears from the store shelves only to come back a few months later so I stock up when I find it.

/ Toothpaste #10  
Been using Colligate seen a tadpole,and TP does work of light lens. (y)