Toothpaste

/ Toothpaste #21  
   / Toothpaste #24  
   / Toothpaste #25  
I guess I will add this, I have been using baking soda since well, forever . . . we were rather poor and that's what we thought toothpaste was :), still do even though I have bolt in teeth now . . . :ROFLMAO:.

/ Toothpaste #26  
I spent untold thousands on my teeth until I got dentures...best thing I ever did. Now I can see to brush them. For whiter soak them in Chlorox . (I'm joking).
There was a dental clinic I would go to, the guy made teeth. I'd sit and chat while he made them. Weirdest thing he saw he said a lady got dentures, dentist said don't remove them. Of course he meant let gums properly conform to the teeth. So she never took them out! A few years later they wouldn't come out because they had grown into her mouth! Her husband complained about how bad her breath was. They had to be surgically removed!

/ Toothpaste #29  
I also hate mint and have difficulty finding any other flavour. I buy the Arm and Hammer at 1/2 of the price of the others because I think the pricing is a huge scam.

/ Toothpaste #30  
I always get non-fluoride toothpaste. I'll pay whatever price or just make my own.