top and tilt

/ top and tilt #1  

mfreund

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 4310 eHydro,
Anyone who has put a tilt kit on their tractor want to sell the old manual adjustable link for the right side? I broke mine today and JD wants $250 for a new one part #LVA14231. At that price I would go some more and get the tilt (I already have the hydraulic top link). I figured there must be a couple hanging on a shed wall somewhere!!

/ top and tilt #2  
Anyone who has put a tilt kit on their tractor want to sell the old manual adjustable link for the right side? I broke mine today and JD wants $250 for a new one part #LVA14231. At that price I would go some more and get the tilt (I already have the hydraulic top link). I figured there must be a couple hanging on a shed wall somewhere!!
You can use the ends of the broken side link and weld them to a correctly sized adaptable cylinder and make your own hydraulic side link...that's what I did...

/ top and tilt
I am exploring the options. I only need the threaded rod, but JD only sells it as an assembly. I only have one remote at the rear. If I added another cylinder I would need a diverter and really do not have the need. My FIL is trying to weld the rod and am looking for a machine shop to make a new rod.

/ top and tilt
My style of link is different, but I will go and measure. If the link operates between 14" and 19" that could work. Thanks!!

Last edited:
   / top and tilt #6  
My style of link is different, but I will go and measure. If the link operates between 14" and 19" that could work. Thanks!!

That side link will not work without modifications. Wrong pin size in the clevis. Clevis should be straight, top pin ball swivel is probably to wide. Clevis may or may not fit your draft arm correctly, if it fits at all. I sort of doubt that it is right. But then I could be wrong and you could have yourself a new side link for just a few $$$.

Good luck. ;)

/ top and tilt #8  
I have a TNT that fits a ck35 available. Or just the tilt. They are a little to small for my dk40.

/ top and tilt #9  
I have the John Deere TnT hydraulic cylinders and hoses. Never been installed of used. I, too, am looking for a used LVA14231 or equal.