Top Battery Co

/ Top Battery Co #1  

3930dave

Tractor
Ford 3930
Has anybody dealt with these guys ?

Laptop Battery, Laptop Charger, Batteries & Chargers Online Shop

I never have, went to order a battery there..... their Payment information presentation and Page is odd - listing credit card options, then trying to force you to use Paypal.

They have a particular battery that I haven't found elsewhere yet, but I'm not fixated enough on that to ignore my spidey-sense.....

Rgds, D.

/ Top Battery Co #2  
Their fine print. I don't do business with a company that doesn't have a physical address or at least a phone number to contact them.
1685731324314.png

/ Top Battery Co
Their fine print. I don't do business with a company that doesn't have a physical address or at least a phone number to contact them.
View attachment 803735
Likewise.... plenty of super-sketchy factors on this one....

(attempting to use their payment page @ first, I kept landing on a Paypal page, in Spanish. Not a language I'm familiar with (but, would like to be.... another story altogether.....) , but it's the first time in all the decades I've been kicking that my surname may have been interpreted as a Spanish one).

Rgds, D.

/ Top Battery Co #4  
I just completed my dealings with a sketchy operation. Thank God - my credit card company saved my bacon.

My suggestion - drop them like a hot potato and keep looking.

/ Top Battery Co
I just completed my dealings with a sketchy operation. Thank God - my credit card company saved my bacon.

My suggestion - drop them like a hot potato and keep looking.
Yep, not going there anytime soon. I have no particular hate-on for paypal, but it has been forever since I used it, and I have no idea what their fraud handling process is today.

One of the reasons for my other recent thread is there is an American ham who did a video short of the exact battery I'm after on his HT, so I'd like to contact him to find out where he purchased.

At least snail-mail still works.

Rgds, D.

/ Top Battery Co #6  
Of course, that eliminates half the sellers on Ebay...

Lots of sketchy "merchants" out there, if something doesn't look right it's best to look elsewhere.

/ Top Battery Co #7  
Ive used laptopbatteryexpress.com with good results.
Dont know if they have what your looking for.

/ Top Battery Co
Ive used laptopbatteryexpress.com with good results.
Dont know if they have what your looking for.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will check.

Rgds, D.

/ Top Battery Co