Towing a toolcat 5600

/ Towing a toolcat 5600 #1  

KevnewB

Tractor
2005 Toolcat 5600, Kubota L4701
Hi everyone, NewB here. I Just purchased a 2005 toolcat 5600 that is not running. Will I damage anything if I winch it onto my trailer? The manual had quite the procedure which included ordering bolts from Bobcat. Second question is how do you raise the dump bed with the engine NOT running. Manual shows strapping the forward part of the bed and lifting with hoist. Is it that simple or do the hydraulics need to be bled or opened up? The third or 4th question....LOL is the hydraulic fluid level is low, the motor cranks good but will NOT start, could this be because of the hydraulic level?

Thank you for all of your knowledge so far!! I have been reading through many of the other posts!

Kevin

/ Towing a toolcat 5600 #2  
not sure if you would do any damage winching on a trailer slowly but visit the dealer, they have the bolts and a quick measurements and 10 mins on a lathe will get you a set.

believe also there is a way using a porta power you can pressure them up to release them

as for the box I removed the cross pins from the cylinders to lift mine

low oil does not stop it running, it should be displaying a code regarding the problem, is it getting fuel to the injectors, try loosening the nut and see if fuel comes out